No announcement yet.

A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vocal ones are always dicks. It's like that for everything. "Oh, I believe completely in this message and you're stupid for not doing so". Do you see how that works? Douchebaggery is a direct result of not being able to admit that you could be wrong.
    And I was assuming that by "nob" you meant "dick". Is this correct?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      As far as I know the census is a database of personal information compiled by asking people questions and not some esoteric book which is magically updated every time you dunk a baby in water.
      You're defending Catholicism by using the terms

"esoteric book"

"magically updated"

This makes me LOL.

If this site is to be believed:

In Canada the principal religion is CHRISTIANITY. Until fairly recently, as many as 90% of the population claimed adherence. In the most recent census, 7 out of every 10 Canadians identified themselves as either Roman Catholic or Protestant.

Religion - The Canadian Encyclopedia

"Identification" means diddly.
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Also, while I don't have a problem with Roman Catholics themselves, because no, they are not the cause of all the ills of the world...

...the very institution of Roman Catholicism, from the very beginning, has been nothing but corruption, lies, and all manner of vulgar abuse and politics.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Confession time: I'm not even really 'primal' these days, as I found out I'm intolerant to dairy. I'm more 'paleo' than anything.

Having said that...I still nosh on peanut butter. Love that shit to death.
        A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Working...
        X