A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    Nice. I get immense pleasure from the thought of killing so I figure with my addictive personality it would be bad to start.
    Some people just need killing. I frequently feel I've done society a disservice by not taking care of it when it SOOOO obviously needs to happen. The world would be a much better place.

Comment

Originally posted by fastersteve View Post
      Some people just need killing.
      I've never put it to the test, but there's a running schtick about how that's still a legitimate way to get out of a murder charge here in TX.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

Yeah, I'm in Texas too.

I'm too fond of my freedom to try it out.

Comment

When I was 14, on a boyscout hiking trip, the troop leader had told us a story about when he was a scout and how they tied one of the kids to a tree and pulled his pants down in front of everyone while they laughed. That evening, he grabbed my friend, and got the other boys to join in tying him to a tree. My friend came along because I invited him, and he wasn't even a member of our scout troop. He was calling to me for help. When I got up to try to stop it, one of the older and much bigger scouts told me I better sit down or else prepare to meet the same fate or a even beating. So, I had to sit there and watch them tie my friend to a tree, get his pants pulled down, while everyone laughed at him.

This was a 3-4 day trip, and we had brought dehydrated food and meals to keep our packs light. The next day, I conspired with my friend to use his piss instead of water for the meals. Everyone sat and ate the food without ever knowing the secret sauce.

Comment

John mate, that really is revenge. haha!
            www.paleotrainingbible.com

Comment

Alex? You are a fucking nob mate.

Comment

A pedophile isn't a child molester. It really is getting old that people use the words interchangeably.

I confess, that I have a person I talk too, and solely keep around to manipulate, deceive and otherwise make her feel terrible. Then I make up with her, wait a bit, and repeat. I'm actually surprised why she hasn't just stopped talking to me yet.

Comment

I confess that I've been an atheist since my 20s. I confess that I think the belief in a god is about as valid as belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, and that the idea of living a "moral" life to attain some afterlife reward is laughable and hypocritical. I confess that since I don't want to alienate 90% of the people on the planet, in real life I keep this opinion to myself.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Every time I've quit drugs and declared that I won't do them anymore, I've relapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by CelloIsLove

I didn't tell any of my friends I was getting married until after it happened.
                      Hey, me too!

Comment

Originally posted by CelloIsLove
                        I think it's kind of funny that people are acting like just because of a religions past or a certain group of people, the entire religious base is to blame. For a long time, people have used religion to make themselves big and their minions small. But it doesn't make the religion bad, it makes the people bad. And that also isn't to say that every religious leader is corrupt.
                        Don't blame the majority for the actions of the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                          Also, for those of you interested, the major religion in the us is protestanism whereas the major religion in Canada is catholicism.
                          Uhhhh...

You might want to check that.

There should also be clarification between baptised as vs. practicing. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but I certainly do not identify as one.
                          A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Originally posted by elliottsmith View Post
                            Alex? You are a fucking nob mate.
                            Yes I am, and I stand erect against your prejudices.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by patski View Post
                              Uhhhh...

You might want to check that.

There should also be clarification between baptised as vs. practicing. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but I certainly do not identify as one.
                              As far as I know the census is a database of personal information compiled by asking people questions and not some esoteric book which is magically updated every time you dunk a baby in water.
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Alex, after reading your comments saying that you get immense pleasure from the thought of killing and your addictive personality. And how you wisely haven't started to kill, I can only assume that again, Alex. You are a fucking nob mate x

I'm not going back to read my comment but it was off the cuff about paedo's in the RC church. Big issue in the UK (or was), especially over the last twenty years since all the media expose's. I'm open to all religions but they are all essientailly about the same thing, it causes division and all religions are corrupted by man. And to he honest some of the vocal christians I personally know are the biggest cunts.
                                Last edited by elliottsmith; 10-13-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X