No announcement yet.

A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was 10 years old or so, I had a neighbor who had a vicious dog who would take every opportinity to try to get loose in order to attack me and anyone else who happened by. He got loose on occasion, but I was lucky enough to have avoided him.
    One day, I walked past his yard, and the dog saw me. He had a leash on, but was able to jump up onto the roof of his doghouse, (which had a flat roof) in order to bark and growl at me.
    On this particular day, the dog slipped off of the edge of the roof and hung himself by the leash, which was draped across the roof of the doghouse. He broke his neck instantly.
    I watched it happen, then went about my business like nothing happened. Even though the dog wouldn't have been saved if I had rushed to the neighbors house to tell them, I didn't do it because I didn't want it to be saved. I was actually releived because I was scared to death of the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
      You have to demonstrate that having a predominantly Catholic population accounts for Canada's "obvious superiority" to get that argument off the ground
      All I was doing is proving that the catholic church doesn't cause the world's problems because if it did then Canada and Ireland would be worse than the states. Unless you can think of some mitigating factors that I failed to account for?
      Oh and naiad, I'm agnostic. I just know from experience that catholics tend to be the lesser of three evils. And how is what I'm saying not accurate? Were stalin and mussolini not atheists? Was the evil oliver cromwell not a protestant?
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

i once killed a man for taking a bite of my french fries. with nothing more than my bare hands and steely gaze.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          i once killed a man for taking a bite of my french fries. with nothing more than my bare hands and steely gaze.
          Oh I fucking hate it when someone is touching my plate.
          Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilleh View Post
            Oh I fucking hate it when someone is touching my plate.
            indeed. the replacement cafeteria monitor was a bit more respectful. i guess i had a bit of a rep in the second grade. the shameful part was the fries were made with soybean oil, so i shouldn't have been eating them in the first place.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I've never killed anyone for touching my food. I've bitten off chunks of skin, punched, kicked and thrown people but I've never killed anyone. Unless you count birds, butterflies, reptiles and the odd small mammal.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Ok guys, this one is a doozy of a confession here...

I used to think popcorn could be really gourmet.

Shame on me.
                "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Okay I confess that I ate a non-primal breakfast this morning. I had a breakfast burger that consisted of freshly ground chuck and short rib meat with bacon and peanut butter on chocolate chip muffin tops accompanied by hand made potato chips and a scratch Bloody Mary, made with vodka that the restaurant marinates with garlic and other herbs and veggies. It was strangely good, but the muffin tops crumbled into bits and I ended up mostly just eating the burger and bacon.

Comment

I confess that in a hormonal fit of sugar cravings last weekend I ate a 'Mars Bar Muffin'. It looked disgusting, smelt disgusting and tasted almost digusting. The list of ingredients was very long, and I got my sugar fix. The worst part was, I ate it on the way home from an Overeaters Anonymous meeting. The shame.

Comment

i confess that i'm rather homicidal
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

i also confess i killed 10 men just yesterday
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          i also confess i killed 10 men just yesterday
                          Nice. I get immense pleasure from the thought of killing so I figure with my addictive personality it would be bad to start.

Comment

I'm a Therapist. I actually hate some of my client's. Like, REALLY, REALLY hate them. There, I've said it. How do you feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Penady View Post
                              I'm a Therapist. I actually hate some of my client's. Like, REALLY, REALLY hate them. There, I've said it. How do you feel about that?
                              Can't they tell?
                              Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilleh View Post
                                Can't they tell?
                                Nope. I'm very good at hiding it. Most think I love them. Maybe I should say that I strongly dislike some of them...hate might be a little strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X