No announcement yet.

Men should grow facial hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shave my head. I think a beard would look silly. The last time I had a beard I let my hair grow out, which looked silly, hence the reason I shave it. The beard looked okay though.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      Not at all. All we need to do is capture dominant women who hate beards, degrade them for a few years and then ask them if they find beards more attractive now. And of course we'll need to build up submissive women just to be thorough.
      nope, that wouldn't be a double blind study.
      Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
      I shave my head. I think a beard would look silly. The last time I had a beard I let my hair grow out, which looked silly, hence the reason I shave it. The beard looked okay though.
      now i'm thoroughly confused, would that mean you are better liked by angry women (bald) or submissive (beard)? Or maybe submissive across the board because baldness can be caused by high T levels, and submissive women like manly men.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• You know if anything the dom girls should like beards more. The beards give them something to yank when we're naughty.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          now i'm thoroughly confused, would that mean you are better liked by angry women (bald) or submissive (beard)? Or maybe submissive across the board because baldness can be caused by high T levels, and submissive women like manly men.
          It cancels everything out. No women like me.

(not pictured: huge bald spot and thinning spots)

Comment

nope, that wouldn't be a double blind study.

Wait, does that mean primal lowered my testosterone levels? Because I stopped going bald and I'm from a very high T family (even the girls have body hair).
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Wait, does that mean primal lowered my testosterone levels? Because I stopped going bald and I'm from a very high T family (even the girls have body hair).
              All women have body hair, you weirdo.

Comment

How does body hair relate to testosteron? (serious question here ). I wonder because I seem to have little problem putting on muscle (as a woman) and yet I have very fine body hair. I would assume my testosterone would be quite normal/average or whatever for a woman... which you'd think would mean I have a medium amount of body hair, and yet I don't at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
                  All women have body hair, you weirdo.

next you're gonna tell us that women fart.

btw grumpy, beard=good.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• The kind that is somewhat more noticeable. And it's quite odd because other than the body hair and the volatile tempers they're quite feminine. Well, they have that whole long ring finger thing going on too. And I guess the only reason I know about this supposed "body hair" is because they complain about it every so often. It's always shaved so I've never actually seen anything more than stubble.
                    But I'm pretty sure I tested as having abnormally high T a while back, as did my brother.

Comment

• I think men with facial hair are extremely attractive... so long as the beard in question doesn't fall into Duck Dynasty territory

si.jpg

si duck dynasty - Google Search
                      ~Kelly

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"
                      -John Muir

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
                        It cancels everything out. No women like me.

(not pictured: huge bald spot and thinning spots)
                        Have you tried shaving the head and keeping the beard? I suspect you're one of the guys that can pull that off. Like the blacksmith from Dinotopia. Can't remember his name.

I like beards. Possibly because Dad has one, and possibly because I like proof that a guy has more testosterone then me. However, if you're going to bother to grow one, it needs to be a good one. If it's thin/patchy, don't bother. Cleanshaven can also look really, really good.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Over the weekend I went and seems to receive an above average amount of attention from women, with a 3 day beard. So it's worth further study.
                          "Go For Broke"
                          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                          Small Kine-168/9%
                          Now- 200/8%
                          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• Men should grow a beard if they can cause it looks great? Ummm, no.

That's like saying all men should shave their heads or all women should grow their hair long.

Aesthetics is subjective, as evidenced by the varied responses in this thread.

Some guys will rock the beard and be as suave as Sean Connery. Others will look like Charles Manson.

I have a long, narrow face and a beard emphasizes that. Instead of looking suave, I look like a minotaur. I like to create the impression of "strong like bull" but prefer to draw the line at impression . Don't want to scare the children.

Goatees look good on a lot of guys; not true of beards.

Besides, they itch like crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerseyjim View Post
                              Men should grow a beard if they can cause it looks great? Ummm, no.

That's like saying all men should shave their heads or all women should grow their hair long.

Aesthetics is subjective, as evidenced by the varied responses in this thread.

Some guys will rock the beard and be as suave as Sean Connery. Others will look like Charles Manson.

I have a long, narrow face and a beard emphasizes that. Instead of looking suave, I look like a minotaur. I like to create the impression of "strong like bull" but prefer to draw the line at impression . Don't want to scare the children.

Goatees look good on a lot of guys; not true of beards.

Besides, they itch like crazy.
                              are you saying that looking like Charles Manson won't get you chicks?
                              my primal journal:

Comment

are you saying that looking like Charles Manson won't get you chicks?
                                Not the right kind

A man's gotta have standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X