Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
    orly?

assuming that was actually the case (i don't know, my leg hair is naturally almost nonexistent), maybe the guy should shave his leg hair.
    The shaving of a man's legs makes the aforementioned reason to shave his legs inapplicable.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I'm not one who finds a lot of beards sexy. It can be awful to kiss someone with sharp bits of copper sticking into you (DH's facial hair is like copper wiring!) He can't grow facial hair for work and he has so many colours to his hair it just looks awful. Makes him look older than he is (same with his head head. Started going grey at age 19, is almost silver now at 46. If it's longer than 3mm, it sticks out all over the place. It has become very soft lately though and he's almost completely bald on top. Fortunately, I love bald). Plus he's quite hairy on his body, which he hates and always has. So he'd not agree with your statement that all men should grow their facial hair (which I find amusing that you then follow that with 'be assertive' )

Comment

I look 5-10 years younger without a beard. My beard comes in with A LOT of grey, but my head is full of glorious brown hair
        Male 40 Years Old
        210 LBs - 5/14/12 - SW
        ??? LBs- GW
        36"- Starting pant size
        32" - Current Pant size

Comment

Originally posted by SCruz Carter View Post
          I look 5-10 years younger without a beard. My beard comes in with A LOT of grey, but my head is full of glorious brown hair
          Mine is auburn with blond streaks and highlights with a blond soul patch
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Mine is almost black at the base but grows steadily blonder as it goes farther from my skin. I haven't really grown it long enough to test this yet but it would probably become sandy blonde by the end, judging by the hair colours on my body.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Mine's brown like my hair, though both get blonder by the sun.
              Even reddish at some points.. but I hate to keep it that long
              Last edited by Gilleh; 09-01-2012, 09:13 PM.
              Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

My personal preference is for a clean-shaven man, or maybe a bit of stubble. I absolutely cannot tolerate a beard or mustache. It must be an Asian thing :P

Ok, there's one exception. Chris Hemsworth as Thor. My god.
                F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

I can grow a mighty mustache does that count?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrPAssasin View Post
                    I can grow a mighty mustache does that count?
                    Is it hair? Is it on your face? Check and check.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    how is leg hair disgusting?!
                    No reason, just is. I'm sure it's mostly enculturated but I can't help it, leg hair on a woman makes me want to puke a little.
                    Last edited by Uncephalized; 09-02-2012, 07:33 AM.
                    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
                      ...leg hair on a woman makes me want to puke a little.
                      Pretty much any body hair on women (with one exception) is a no go. Sorry ain't happening.
                      "Go For Broke"
                      Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                      Small Kine-168/9%
                      Now- 200/8%
                      Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                        Pretty much any body hair on women (with one exception) is a no go. Sorry ain't happening.
                        Is Arm hair the exception?
                        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                        Current Weight: 235 pounds
                        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                          Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          Is Arm hair the exception?
                          how about eye brows?
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I'm good with (visible, dark) arm hair, eyebrows, pubic hair and head hair. Other than those I strongly prefer hair removed if it is dark/thick. Light-colored fine/peach-fuzzy hairs don't bother me anywhere, including legs and pits.
                            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              The shaving of a man's legs makes the aforementioned reason to shave his legs inapplicable.
                              are you implying that hairless men don't get laid?
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                are you implying that hairless men don't get laid?
                                With swimmers and bodybuilders being the exception, yes. And if they do get laid then there is something very wrong with the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X