No announcement yet.

Men should grow facial hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but it might share the hair with your face to keep it warm, hence the similar texture
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      but it might share the hair with your face to keep it warm, hence the similar texture
      My beard feels like my scalp hair
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• something's wrong with your body processes!
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Going with shaving off everything beneath the jawline for my beard. Unfortunately my jaw won't work with anything else.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            something's wrong with your body processes!
            Should I add more sat fat to my diet?

Comment

• no, you need more drastic measures

hair follicle transplants
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I look like Grizzly Adams according to my friend's dad. Not sure who that is, but I guess I have that going for me.

Comment

• James "Grizzly" Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• 70's TV at it's finest... I LOVED Grizzly Adams!
                    The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And his sidekick Ben(the Grizzly) of course.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I can't grow that yet, that is awesome though!

Comment

• This Grizzly Adams guy was psychotic.

In an 1855 grizzly attack in the Sierras of California, John suffered head and neck injuries. His scalp was dislodged and he had a impression about the size of a silver dollar above his forehead. The wounds healed but the skull indentation remained. He made pets of several grizzlies and often wrestled with them while training them and in exhibitions. His most delinquent grizzly, named General Fremont (for John C. Fremont), during a playful wrestling match, struck Adams in the head, cracking open the previous injury like an eggshell. The wound healed somewhat, only to be reopened by the "General," several times, eventually leaving his brain tissue exposed.
                        My personal favorite folk hero of California would have to be Snowshoe Thompson.
                        http://snowshoethompson.org/the-story/

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        I can't grow that yet, that is awesome though!
                        Ya...I'm making all my friends jealous who can't grow it like I can.
                        Last edited by wiltondeportes; 10-11-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• I've kept a full beard since I was in my mid teens. Only because I was too lazy to cut the damned thing. Just too thick, too time consuming. Then I found out about these electric contraptions. Still too lazy, still too thick, so it gets it once in a while. It doesn't look so great on me (IMO). That may change when I thin out some.

Comment

• I got roof tar on my beard. Very bad... I had to shave it off. On the flip side, WiltonDeportes Fire Chief, reporting for duty! I have a sweet mustache. All that time off from shaving anywhere except my neck line was awesome. It makes my skin feel better, although I do have a decent amount of ingrown hairs now, although I do have pretty curly hair.
                            Last edited by wiltondeportes; 11-07-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Bump for Manbeard month aka November prostate awareness month

Comment

• Movember United States - Home
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X