No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a decent day today. cleared the decks at work (so to speak).

hobbit red carpet tomorrow. looking forward to going out and seeing what is what. I had plans on working, but I think I'm just going to go and hang out. DS will go to kindy, as usual, and then DH and I will meet up with friends, then I'll head over and teach my two classes, and then pick up DS from Kindy just in time to return to our (saved) spot by the red carpet, and we'll get to see everything.

Or, Ds and I will head over to waitaingi park where DS can play and they'll be showing everything on a HUGE screen.

Comment

• Looks like a lot of fun down there at the moment, enjoy :-)
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• hey does anyone here have any swazi gear? or more specifically the women's gear? if so, what are the sizes like? there's nowhere here i can go try them on and they have a special on one of their hoodies i like.

red carpet sounds like fun!

more liver and egg curry planned for lunch today. quite addictively tasty. i am going to make it with coconut milk too instead of yoghurt.

Comment

• How Guys.....I'm back. Hope you have all been good whilst I have been away from MDA.
          did ya miss me - YEA, when I was away.... did you hang my picture on your wall....... Its a song people !!!!!! LOL
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Of course you were missed, Gwamma. Where would we all be without your humor and warmth?
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Hey Gwamma, where's ya been? :-)

You wouldn't believe it, I was just watching the exposure documentary about Jimmy Saville and it was at the part showing Gary Glitter in the Thai court.
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Awwww shucks guys...... thats nice that I was missed. haven't really been anywhere - just crazy busy with paying guests staying. They were from Austrailia, and the most lovely couple ever. We had such a nice time getting to know them, but I worked hard to make their stay enjoyable. At $260/night, as you can imagine.... they got very special treatment !
                Anyway time now to reassess and kick this weight into touch !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• red carpet was fun; DH and I made some of the early news images, too. very cool.

Comment

• welcome back gwamma! we have missed you xx still re-assessing here as ever lol

You wouldn't believe it, I was just watching the exposure documentary about Jimmy Saville and it was at the part showing Gary Glitter in the Thai court
                    Jimmy Saville always made my skin crawl. even when i was a young child. it really does amaze me he never got caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post

Jimmy Saville always made my skin crawl. even when i was a young child. it really does amaze me he never got caught.
                      Eeeep I know, if you looked up paedophile in the dictionary his photo would be there! Like seriously how did no body figure this out sooner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizzielou View Post
                        Eeeep I know, if you looked up paedophile in the dictionary his photo would be there! Like seriously how did no body figure this out sooner?
                        That's just it, the sad thing is it sounds like plenty of people where well aware but just never acted.

Comment

• All very very sad !!!! BUt I loved that dream weaver song....now when i hear it, I nearly puke !!!!!
                          Very cold here in North Canterbury today, not sure what we are in for........
                          Am fiddling around with a 30 day deletion/addition of a few things, but I have been such a failure lately that I don't want to jinx it......... so black coffee and poached eggs for breaky !
                          I need to up my water....... hmmm....I shall keep on trucking.

...small steps....

Comment

• i have real problems upping my water for some reason. the only way i can drink more water is to either put it in one of those pump water bottles and carry it around with me. or put a jug of water out at meals and drink it out of a glass. i cant drink town supply water at all unless it is in coffee so i dont notice. very cold down here today too. i am stuck in a work seminar online till 4:45pm and i am wrapped in one of the kids mink blankets as i have to sit still and all the firewood is way down the hill. thankfully i managed to rescue the washing off the line during morning tea as it has just started raining.

Comment

• yay for work seminars !!!!!! Hopefully you aren't skyping, so they can't see you knitting, or ironing or talking on MDA. LOL

...small steps....

Comment

• it is gotomeeting but i dont have a webcam. i am not that silly lol mind you i guess at least i would have to get dressed up for work then. right now i have an old pair of levis on and a black glassons hoodie, stuff all makeup, hair all crazy as i had to do a swift dash out in the high wind to get the washing and a creep thru the hedge with the .22 after the rabbit i saw out the window lol and lmao THEY CAN'T SEE ME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X