No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omy, Lizzielou, that is a slide. But it does happen to us all. Remember the old mantra, "a minute on the lips, a year on the hips?"

Another: Cake is Satan's butt monkey.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• cat bites are one thing - however pig bites are a whole different story !!!!

IMG_0518.jpg

here is Arfa pig - very cute - but a total PIG !!!! LOL

IMG_0073.jpg

and this buxom lass is Pricilla petunia.
      I hope these come out.
      Both of these beauties have bites on them like a rabid dog LOL
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• LL you will get back up on that Horse. We all have little oopsies, just some of us don't post honestly about them !!!!!!
        and after your woopsie I ain't sayin nuffink about my di-gression!
        Seaweed well done for averting an otherwise awful hospital visit.
        I have had a couple of close calls by listeneing to medical advice - gone wrong.... but will leave that story for another day !!!
        and Joanie I think we say A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips !!! However I am hoping to prove that one wrong !!!! LOL

...small steps....

Comment

• sounds like a day, seaweed.

i'm mostly working -- as per usual. managed to only put in 8 hours yesterday, though. 10 hours the day before. Today is a short day of only 5 hrs, but I have peer supervision this afternoon, so that's going to be at least two more. Still, all good.

finally got the staff schedule sorted for November. Now I have to do December. It might just be 100% me that month from the looks of things (everyone traveling and what not). Still, all good. I'm happy to teach, honestly. It's not too much for me to do it really -- now that I have an activity to do with DS near by (park, pool!).

Comment

• I have had a couple of close calls by listeneing to medical advice - gone wrong
            def live and learn on that one which is why i always go for avoidance first.

i would disagree with a moment of the lips lol i have to. and i am still alive and still fit my clothes. i always maintain that it is good to challenge your system once in a while. kind of like how it is good to vary your exercise routine. do sprints occasionally and all that sorta stuff. it prob would be more ideal to do a nice prissy carb up with clean carbs but hey, life is for living.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              Joanie I think we say A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips !!! However I am hoping to prove that one wrong !!!! LOL
              LOL, yes, that sounds more correct. I'm getting old and forgetful. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) You should hear how I mangle song lyrics.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                Another: Cake is Satan's butt monkey.
                Hehe, I like that one! How many cups of green tea do you think it will take to undo all of the bad this week?

Comment

• i am really hoping you can get green tea pills as i am still not feeling the love there. i can theorise about how i need to drink it but the mind is way more willing than the body lol

Comment

• Its quite nice with a small teaspoon of manuka honey stirred through - for medicinal purposes of course.

Comment

• Seaweed, if you can get your hands on some of this its truly yummy: About Tao Ti | TAO TI Green Tea

I think it does still contain a small amount of sugar, but its nice for a treat.

Comment

• did my pig pictures come through or do they have to be approved ????

...small steps....

Comment

• pending approval. Sorry.

Comment

• i cant do sugar or honey so =( which is also prob why green tea tastes so not good. i can almost cheer lead myself into the orange and jasmine blossom one and also the lemon and lemon verbena one but it is a struggle.

no pig pictures yet here either.

awesome hot sunny day. i have just been outside laying on the deck getting my vit D for lunch and it felt like being in a sunbed the sun was that hot.

Comment

• I don't do sugar as a general rule either, but when I had a cold last time I started lacing my green tea with a little manuka honey for my sore throat, and it was quite nice. I've gone back to having it straight now, but I'm looking forward to my next cold!

Very envious of your hot sunny day. Cold and grey here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob0by
                                I will hang my head in shame and reappear when I have something to gloat about
                                Who are these people ?????????

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X