Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everyone!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Annie - thankyou, you are an inspiration! Hope you are safe and dry
      Seas - so pleased to hear from you. I am thrilled that you are still doing all your heavy stuff. I have just started planking again - solely to make my core stronger for golf!!!!!! Hope you too are safe and dry - bastard weather !!!!!!!
      Joanie L - how are you my girl ? Enjoying the post Obama presidency????? And that's all I will say about the orange roughie comb over!!!!!? (Sorry - naughty gwamma)
      anyway guys so great to hear from you all
      kia kaha - stay strong in these trying times x
      me x

Comment

• How is the flooding where you are G? the road out to town got closed here and we had to drive in water up to the sills on the truck to even get out over the hill. But we are dry and got firewood and gas cooking so no real dramas here. On the subject of planking lol I saw on T-nation a little routine. 20 KB swings followed by a 10 deep breath plank x 5 that I was thinking of trying. My 20kg KB is currently sitting on the spa pool lid as it was rather windy last night. I have also been practising 1 handed KB swings. The 24kg KB is a tad adventurous and I have nearly ended up on my ass experimenting there. Lmao at the orange roughie comb over. ITA as tWhat can you say?!

Comment

Working...
        X