No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G where are you?! How did the sharks go?

Comment

• Well, thought I'd resurrect a bit.

Our family is looking forward to Matariki. The kiddo's class has a cool event coming up. The planetarium is bringing a bunch of telescopes up hill and giving an astronomical presentation around Matariki, and then we sing songs and head back to the school where there's a play and more songs and then a morning tea. I'm really excited about it.

It's a pretty swank life there. Beautiful walks along the harbour to/from work. 2 yoga classes/wk. swimming and home yoga. walking all over. a massage and acupuncture every week. So awesome. Also, we moved to a new apartment that is warm and dry! yay!

Comment

• I have fond memories of my travels in NZ, such friendly people everywhere.

Hiking in fiordland was an amazing experience.

Comment

• It's been a long time since this tread was active -- where is everyone?

Comment

• It has been a long time Zoe, Gwamma dropped out and she was the one who kept it going. Nice that you are back in NZ and enjoying the lifestyle.
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Hi guys, just popped in to say hi and I hope you are all well and living life to the full !
              This old Gwamma is still just plodding along. I have finally done the full circle and back to eating in a very paleo way, although after a recent trip to Thailand, have incorporated a weeny bit of rice I to my diet. Not much - just a weeny bit.
              I hope you are all well. and I miss you all like crazy!!!!!!! I am still drinking far too much Pinot noir, still as lazy as Sh-t, BUT am finally losing the weight !!!!! Only 7 kgs down, and still 20+ to go, but hey - life is actually about enjoying and living !!!!!!! So this old Gwamma is just chillaxing and making the most of every day.
              I so hope you guys are all doing the same
              Miss you
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Hey G! Good to see you be alive and kicking!

I was watching some YouTube videos from a guy doing some aquaponics down in your part o the globe.. just last night, and was wondering how you were doing.... lol and behold here ye be!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                Last edited by ssn679doc; 10-06-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• hi Gwamma and Annie!

doing well here. taking a really 'balanced' approach to life these days. Lots of enjoyable things -- swimming, working the business, doing yoga, hanging out with my kid (swimming with him 2x a week), hiking and going to the beach, and overall just having a great time.

it's school holidays, so my son and i have been having a lot of fun in the spring sunshine. We went to the local water slide pool (3 slides and a river ride and wave pool), we went to the movies, and just have been having a good time.

We're gearing up -- DS and I -- to do some open-water swimming this summer *and* perhaps a little race (i will do 1k; DS will do 200M). We have a lot of fun together in the pool and his swimming is fab!

So that's me.

Comment

• HIYA GWAMMA. Welcome back!!! Great progress on the weight loss, great philosophy to make the most of every day. I hope you will hang around here more, these boards can get a bit serious and I know you will be able to fix that
                    Annie Ups the Ante
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                    X