Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
    Oh Gwamma, how exciting you are coming up north. The mount will be fab, but be sure to hide away your primal goodies. We had our food stolen from a camp fridge on news year's eve once, and surf board knicked from the roof rack of the car. Hopefully you will be staying somewhere civilised where that sort of drama won't happen.
    Annie that is a horrible thing to happen. I will certainly be locking up my primal goodies !!!!!! And yes staying with Mum and Dad at Waihi beach, although our family Christmas lunch (on Boxing Day), is at my little sisters at the mount. She and her husband have just pulled down a gorgeous old home on the beach front, and built a wee mansion in its place, so it should be a delightful day sitting on the balcony watching the children swim in the surf, drinking a red one !!!!!!!!
    I am off to give plasma today. I have been doing it every two weeks for the last year. They are desperate for plasma in NZ and Australia, so that's my thing at the moment. It's interesting to note that I have never felt as well as I do ATM, and I think that giving plasma has something to do with it. Maybe it's the new plasma that is made regularly ???????? Not sure, however have the best day everyone
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Ah, I miss Crabby...
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        It's interesting to note that I have never felt as well as I do ATM, and I think that giving plasma has something to do with it.
        G, that is fascinating information. Your gift will be a perfect Christmas present - even though you hope no one will need it, if they do they will be super joyful to have it.

Boxing day at the mansion sounds blissful, enjoy.
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          Ah, I miss Crabby...
          Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Crabby has popped in !!!!!!!!!! Woohoo..... Now where is Seas ????????

...small steps....

Comment

OMG - darling Doc, how are you and the chooks, and the dogs, and the wife and the vegies etc etc etc ......... So much to catch up on........I always think of you gorgeous Americans at Christmas. Since my wee youngest spent time in Indiana for her last year at high school, a few years ago, and then we did our road trip from Seattle to New York, what an amazing trip......... And meeting our own Crabbcakes. Best trip EVER. And I felt so close to you all in America. Beautiful country, beautiful people, and a very merry Christmas to you all.
              G x
              Hey G! Chickens are a bit scrawny this time of year since they are in their molt... everyone else is doing well.. Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to the US... A trip down under is on my bucket list....

Comment

• Hey G good to see you back, hope your chipper and stuff after that poxy time, hope the rest of the Kiwi brethren are doing okay as well....

Comment

Crabby has popped in !!!!!!!!!! Woohoo..... Now where is Seas ????????
                  She was here recently, planning a workout for her daughter. Hopefully she hasn't gone too far away since then/
                  Annie Ups the Ante
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• I am still having probs logging in. I have my motorhead England tshirt on as I am in mourning. Lemmy died yesterday. RIP. He IMO was one of the better poets of the 20th century. I may even get an ace of spades tattoo in remembrance. The bf will possibly have a fit as he doesn't share my love of motorhead.

I have been eating chocolate and cherries instead of food which is not very well behaved of me. Feeling fat but truthfully I am no heavier yet lol Had stuff all booze as the bf has been working and I have also been having to drive. We stole a feral pine tree from the other side of the bay for our xmas tree. Next year I so am taking the chainsaw as it was huge and my pruning saw was blunt. I got some kettlebells for xmas. Still out on their use as actual serious weights. Being a bit boring and liking my deadlifts with a barbell here. I play around with the kettlebells and things like clubbells so they are more entertainment value. Armless get ups are mental if you do several in a row on either side. ie hold a kettlebell overhead. Lay down, sit up and then standup all without touching the ground with your hands. We do them at the end of a huge 5 set before the abwheel to make the abwheel harder.

Did anyone see the moon boxing day/27th? It was red and totally huge when it rose here. Well I was further north. Somewhere between oamaru and studholme on my motorcycle hooning on boxing day. And 27th I was in some huge old pub which was built in 1916 out the back of studholme with a railway line on the other side of it. We had the pub to ourselves as we were staying there which was awesome.

Comment

• OMG people !!!!!!! I have tried several x per day to get on here since I last wrote, sadly NADA !!!!!! It kept telling me I was logged out and to try again. I tried contacting admin, however that kept telling me I was doing it wrong, so then I thought I will try and come in under another name. Unfortunately it recognised my computer or something so that was the end of that.
                      I thought about you all on Christmas day, and am hoping you all had a safe and happy one.
                      Nice to see you DD. Hopefully you haven't been affected by all this adverse weather over your way. We are seeing some terrible reports on the news over here in NZ.
                      Seas !!!!!!! How fabulous to hear your chirpy voice. Hope you had a Georgous time over Christmas.
                      I had the best time with my girls, grandchildren and DD on Christmas day, then a magical time with my family up north. It all comes to an end so quickly.
                      Anyway guys I don't how long I will be locked out this next time, so wishing you all a fantabulous and safe new year.
                      My love to you all
                      G x

...small steps....

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Love me x

...small steps....

Comment

• Happy New Year!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Jhow are you my girl????hope all is well over the sea and far away.
                            I cannot believe the problems I am having logging into MDA. It could drive a girl to DRINK !!!!!!!!!!
                            Hope new year was good everyone. This old Gwamma didn't make it to midnight, however, does it really matter?
                            Anyway off down to Haast tomorrow for a spot of jet boating up the Wild West coast rivers. I have been taking thiamine for a few weeks now, so it will be interesting to see if I am eaten alive, or if they leave me alone !!!!!!! Time will tell
                            Anyway all I shall try and log in upon my return
                            Stay safe
                            G x

...small steps....

Comment

• A bit late G but that goodbye sandfly stuff you get in the health food shops actually works. You do need to keep on top of applying it as it evaporates. The sand flies ruin so many parts of te wai pounamu. The old guys here tell me stories of going hunting places and the sand flies were so thick all over them they were brushing off carpets of them and breathing them in. Dark clothing I think they said they are attracted to. Thankfully where we live there aren't any. and the mozzies are negligible. We did stuff all for new years but did go to central to pick some cherries that weekend which was awesome fun. Don't know about any new years resolutions. My plan is to mess with the diet a bit and do some more challenging exercise. We shall see.

Comment

• OmG guys, hello, hello, hello. I am so hoping you are all well and happy........l Gwamma has news.... Firstly our daughter is selling our house, so if anyone would like to buy a very American styled home...... Check this out..... Go into. www.farmlandsrealestate.co.nz. And look up RA1688........and second piece of news for this old Gwamma......... Middle daughter has asked me to go on a road trip with her to Stewart Island. And we have booked to go in a cage to swim with the great white sharks !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this is going to surpass all experiences !!!!!!
                                Anyway love you guys. Xxxxxx
                                Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 04-07-2016, 01:01 PM.

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X