No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lassie, you spotted the tattoo! Yes. All of tbe above.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Yes I did, what is the story behind the tattoo ??????? My eldest is desperate to get her first tatoo, however it costs a lot of money over here. She is thinking about a book that turns into birds, on the back if the neck. I am so computer illiterate, not too sure that I can show the picture. Anyway I suppose it's her body, so she can do whatever she would like with it !
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• The story is my story. Bloodeagles, sacrifice and all. Not quite finished. Rebellion and recognition. We have it, maybe.
        Last edited by badgergirl; 12-20-2015, 02:41 AM.
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Gwamma! It is so wonderful to hear from you! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I am glad you are finding what works for you and love it when you visit! We are all works in progress and have slips and slides so please don't let that stop you. And a shared burden is easier to carry. You have many friends here always willing to do what we can to help!

I have missed you!

Comment

• Merry Christmas Gwamma! I've missed you too!
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Gwamma, so much going on for you. Those littlies are lucky to have you step in for them, sorry circumstances have not been the best. Chicken pox is no fun, I guess you thought those days were behind you. However, welcome back, best wishes on your journey back to health, and a very merry Christmas to you and yours. Love, A.
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                Gwamma! It is so wonderful to hear from you! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I am glad you are finding what works for you and love it when you visit! We are all works in progress and have slips and slides so please don't let that stop you. And a shared burden is easier to carry. You have many friends here always willing to do what we can to help!

I have missed you!
                V thank you for your kind words. It is lovely to be told that I am missed, and yes I know that I have so many friends on this wonderful site. However friends can only listen to so much negativity before they un-friend !!!!!!! LOL
                I think part of my problem with MDA is reading about so many successful ideas, so I would try this and I would try that, however not giving myself enough time for anything to work. So I am sticking with what is working atm, and here's hoping that I can reduce my bulk by another 25kg by Christmas 2016.
                Anyway V a very merry Christmas to you and yours.
                G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                  Merry Christmas Gwamma! I've missed you too!
                  Urban, thank you, and a merry one to you too. I hope everyone is well in your house.
                  I hope the jolly red man comes a calling with a great big bag of goodies.......................
                  G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
                    Gwamma, so much going on for you. Those littlies are lucky to have you step in for them, sorry circumstances have not been the best. Chicken pox is no fun, I guess you thought those days were behind you. However, welcome back, best wishes on your journey back to health, and a very merry Christmas to you and yours. Love, A.
                    Dearest Annie, how are you? The chicken pox saga included the son in law. Oh my he got the pox bad. Ended up in hospital etcetera etcetera.......... However I drew the line at looking after him as well as the grandies. He has pushed too many of Gwammas buttons over the last year!!!!!! So he had to sort himself out !
                    Annie, I seem to always have dramas going on at mine, and to be honest - the old grey wrinkled one is SO OVER IT !!!!!!!
                    I am hoping for a quiet few days enjoying my family...........time will tell
                    I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas too
                    G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey G,
                      Between the continual spam posts and the mobile app nonot working anymore, I haven't been around much myself recently.

Hope you and the whanau are all well, other than the dreaded pox of course ;-)

Have a great Xmas and New year x
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Hey G! Good to see you around! Mad props on the shedding of kilos! Hope everyone down your way has a spectabulous Christmas and New Year!

Comment

• Kia ora G

Aside from the dreaded pox, I hope you and the whanau are all well!
                          I'm no around here much anymore either, as between the continual spam posts and now the mobile app not letting me log in, it's just too difficult and time consuming even trying to keep up with real posts.

Hope you guys all have a great Xmas and new year
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                            Kia ora G

Aside from the dreaded pox, I hope you and the whanau are all well!
                            I'm no around here much anymore either, as between the continual spam posts and now the mobile app not letting me log in, it's just too difficult and time consuming even trying to keep up with real posts.

Hope you guys all have a great Xmas and new year
                            Misabi!!!!! How lovely to hear from you. I know exactly what you are saying - I have had the worst time logging in over the last few days. Yes we will have the best Christmas. Middle daughter has just bought her first house, so its Chrissy dinner at hers, and then up to the mount/Tauranga/waihi beach Boxing Day. Should be fun. How's your little farrmlet going????

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              Hey G! Good to see you around! Mad props on the shedding of kilos! Hope everyone down your way has a spectabulous Christmas and New Year!
                              OMG - darling Doc, how are you and the chooks, and the dogs, and the wife and the vegies etc etc etc ......... So much to catch up on........I always think of you gorgeous Americans at Christmas. Since my wee youngest spent time in Indiana for her last year at high school, a few years ago, and then we did our road trip from Seattle to New York, what an amazing trip......... And meeting our own Crabbcakes. Best trip EVER. And I felt so close to you all in America. Beautiful country, beautiful people, and a very merry Christmas to you all.
                              G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh Gwamma, how exciting you are coming up north. The mount will be fab, but be sure to hide away your primal goodies. We had our food stolen from a camp fridge on news year's eve once, and surf board knicked from the roof rack of the car. Hopefully you will be staying somewhere civilised where that sort of drama won't happen.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X