No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday I had been to see my mate and I was standing on a cold concrete floor in my lovely vivo barefoots with no socks on for 30 mins having a chat. that froze my toes. then the beach. it took a whole kilometre of going hard to warm them up. the trick at all times is to keep moving I reckon.

Not much warmer today. We went to Chch today. G WHERE ARE YOU?

Comment

• Hi guys- how is everyone????
      Have missed you all. Not sure why i havent been around- but just soooo much happening!!!!! At present we have two gorgeous Finnish girls staying. They are in NZ for one month.
      Georgia is still inutero- 36 weeks, so well done oldest!!!!
      Tui the dog has had three very cute balls of fluff.....
      And sadly we had to put Billy the bastard down. He was not a well boy.......
      Anyway my love to you all
      G x
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        At present we have two gorgeous Finnish girls staying. They are in NZ for one month.
        Need some help on the farm??????

Comment

• Doc you can come over any time, however schoolgirls??????????
          You, my boy are very naughty!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Doc you can come over any time, however schoolgirls??????????
            You, my boy are very naughty!!!!!!!
            ahhh.. so I take it they aren't college aged schoolgirls...

Comment

Hi guys- how is everyone????
              Have missed you all. Not sure why i havent been around- but just soooo much happening!!!!! At present we have two gorgeous Finnish girls staying. They are in NZ for one month.
              Georgia is still inutero- 36 weeks, so well done oldest!!!!
              Tui the dog has had three very cute balls of fluff.....
              And sadly we had to put Billy the bastard down. He was not a well boy.......
              Anyway my love to you all
              G x
              G, you're alive!! I hope also well. Is the new job keeping you too busy for us? Lovely to have international visitors, I had lunch on the mountain with five young Brazilians the other day, it was a hoot. All the best for a safe and timely delivery of baby Georgiaxx
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Hello all you beautiful people, Georgia still inutero, still working long days and hopefully off on a South Pacific cruise in a fortnight.
                Elective Caesarian booked for the 23rd. Hopefully Georgia aka George will choose her is birth date, however will keep you posted. Miss you All, except that Brennan guy!!!!! Xxxxxx

...small steps....

Comment

• Sounds like things are exciting where you are, G.

We are enjoying our summer in the US, but still terribly missing NZ. We are hoping to grow the business enough this year to visit next year (June). fingers crossed!

Comment

• Good to see you're still about G, and good to see yer taking it easy, as usual....

Comment

• bumping this so as we don't lose it. how is everyone? so over winter here. I need the sun!

Comment

• Hi Seas, we are feeling the chill here at times but some nice days as well so I'm not hating winter yet. It's giving me the chance to use my new birthday presents like woollen coat, sheepskin slippers and feather duvet!! Feeling so spoilt. I am kicking myself that I didn't go tramping on the absolutely bestest day last week, my friends had a wonderful time and sent me envy-making photographs.

G, I hope that dear little one has arrived safely by now.
                        Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• I got stuck home last week on all the absolute bestest days too. only a swift hour down the beach with the dog where we are off to shortly. got back up to 100kgs on the deadlift last week. i'm really not overly into the numbers thing but it is good to be back where I was before. so so heavy.

Comment

• Hello to alL my gorgeous MDA friends. Yes Georgia Maree has arrived safely and is home and doing really well. Number one daughter has survived her third Caesar and resting up. We of course are off on our cruise on Thursday, so feeling a weeny bit guilty that I am not on hand to support. However we need a wee break. DH has another wee sore on his shoulder that is not healing, so biopsy on we'd before we go. Last week youngest took me on a flight up the east coast, over kaikoura, over the sounds and picton ( she did a max rate turn over queen Charlotte Sound - as ya do!!!!!) then into Nelson for lunch, over the southern alps, hanmer springs culverden and back go Chch. It was the most amazing day!!!!

No changes with me. Just fatter, frumpier and unfit- yay for me. I should get a medal for the only person to put on weight eating this way!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• The warmest welcome ever to wee Georgia Maree. What a gorgeous blessing to you all.

Wow, that day out in the plane with your daughter sounds incredible, I can hardly imagine. I feel as if I take my life in my hands when my girls drive me somewhere. Well not really, any more, but I used to.

sorry to hear about your dh and his sore, get that biopsy done pronto and then do your best to enjoy your cruise. Where to this time?

sorry you not feeling fit, I'm sure it's plenty easy to gain weight eating this way, I wouldn't know cos I haven't hopped on the scales, but I suspect...

Anyway, have a lovely time on your cruise, your dd's euphoria will carry her through this stage and she will likely welcome some assistance by the time you get back. Blessings.
                              Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• congrats G! and enjoy your cruise. get some sun for me. it is very easy to put on weight eating this way. I can do it no probs. If there is a gym on your cruise boat go have some fun. swim in the pool and lay in the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X