No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G, you need a huge umbrella. Hope there are no more dramas tomorrow and everyone takes a turn for the better.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Thanx Annie, well the drama didn't end there!!!!!! I got yet another vomitting/diahorreah bug. Ended up commotose on the floor, in a pool of the regurgitated stuff. DH wanted to ring the ambulance because he couldn't rouse me for a bit. Anyway i said no, and have slowly rehydrated overnight. Am feeling like i have been run over by a bus this morning !!!!!!!!!
      I wish i could identify what food or combination of foods cause these horrendous bouts.

Happy mothers day all you gorgeous chicks out there!!!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh G, that's dreadful. Take it easy today, please. And a happy mother's day to you.
        Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Happy mothers' day to all and lordy, Gwamma, take care of yourself. Xxx
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• hi guys
            Finally a weepiccy of old Gwamma and Gwandad.
            This is in the Hollyford river.
            The boat has just been flown up over the waterfall by the helicopter.
            I get terribly helicopter sick, so I walked up the VERY MUDDY track instead......resulting - as you can see - in a very muddy Gwamma !!!!!!

Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 05-14-2014, 01:55 PM.

...small steps....

Comment

• That looks so much bigger than the little river we jetboated up with the school! so much fun. and lol on the mud. you should see me when i have been bush. did you win?

big gym day today. nasty dirty burny things like 15 reverse hack squats @ 70kgs supersetted with RDLs on a step @ 35kgs. 3 sets of 10 deadlifts @ 60kgs. barbell roll outs with a press and then a dead at the end. clean, jerk and lunges. i went pole dancing yesterday too so everything hurts now. pole dancing is fascinating. so non totally sleazy. all the chicks are a smidgen plump. no visible cut muscle to be seen but OMG can they pole. phenomenally inspiring to watch. i am still wondering if i am too weedy and unco to do it. the bf is not amused either.

Comment

• Hhhhhheeeeellllllloooooooooooo

...small steps....

Comment

• 2 freaking funny! around about a synchronous time to you posting that, I was at the beach with the dog in my nightshirt ( shhhhh....) thinking how quiet it has become around here. what's up G? same old here. incredibly warm day. still, dark grey and warm which means it is gonna do something nasty soon. had an awesome walk on the beach with the dog. not a sealion to be seen. the tide was in and I can still manage no shoes on the sand so it is still not totally freezing. interesting snippet on the news the other day. the sealion as extinct on the mainland when the white folk got here and has come back since. someone was studying this and worked out the extinct sealions are an actual extinct species and our new sealions are a sub antarctic species who moved in to fill the gap.

Comment

• Appart from the fractured ankle, the premature labour and the doctors visits !!!!!!! its same old here too.
                    Middles fractured ankle is healing nicely, but still not weight bearing, eldests contractions have finally stiopped after 4 days in hospital, and I have had every blood test this morning. Hopefully we will get to the bottom of my low body temp, and inability to lose weight, and the vomitting diahorreah bugs etc etc etc etc

that sealion stuff sounds interesting........ Did you see the huge dinosaur bones that they have found !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Did you see the huge dinosaur bones that they have found !!!!!!!
                      no url? let us know how the blood tests go. have they tested you for things like gluten intolerance as well?

Comment

• G, jet boating looks fantastic fun. All the rest - not so much.

Sealions? Dinosaur bones? That all sounds very interesting.

Busy busy here- middle daughter's return from overseas, closely followed by graduation, with 21st birthday hot on the heels. So all good, but tiring. Finally got out in the bush today, I was hanging out for some "nature time". Not to mention the exercise. Two days on my feet in the kitchen is not the same thing at all.
                        Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• I reckon that time away from it all is almost as beneficial as the actual exercise itself. I haven't been hunting for a while as I got 3 deer last time I went so we are still eating a hole in the freezer. the beach is ever good tho as it is so changeable and so beautiful. Disgusting weather today. I am sitting in front of the fire with the dog working. I had pineapple and coconut smoothie for breakfast and I am still not feeling subtropical.

Comment

• Hi guys crazy week here too. I applied for a relieveing job last week, with a big corporate, got the job, and have been here there and everywhere ever since!!!!!! Quiet day today thou, so i might catch up on some sewing !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Gwamma, congrats on the job! I wonder how you will fit that into your life, lol. How did the sewing go? I made a couple of cushions, although I only have enough stuffing for one. Fortunately my mum has a basket of old fleece that is completely ruined for spinning with that I can have as filler. I do hope it doesn't smell too sheepy.
                              Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Ooh, thinking of you South Island folks in this cold snap. Chilly enough up here, but it's a beautiful day. Hope you are all staying cosy.
                                Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

Working...
                                X