Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
    Sleep tight, G. Pobody's Nerfect.
    Thank you. Annie, however you are wrong....... Pobody IS nerfect..........he just is !!!!!!!!!
    Good night, sleep tight, do not under any circumstances, let the bed bugs bite.....
    If they do.......... Its your own bloody fault..........
    This was not intended as an Annie attack........rather a reflection on life.........
    And bed bugs..............and stuff..........
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• how's the head G? I had an incident at the weekend too where I forgot the golden rule or you either eat or drink and did both instead. I am off down the beach. make sure you drink loads of water when you get up x

Comment

• Morning all...... Head is fine, sadly..............which means that i might possibly do it again !!!!!!!!!!
        I got so far through my whole 30 ......... Stoopid Gwamma

Nevermind today is another day, have put back on three of the four kgs that i lost, praps i might just pop back into my cave and hide...........

...small steps....

Comment

• it will be bloat G so it will drop back off soon. unless you had a real huge huge binge as in 12,000 cals worth of binging which I doubt somehow. and don't stress. it is only one night on the turps. I know I do it, and worse, every now and then to keep myself sane. you do need to live your life. I also keep saying. stick to spirits and dont eat when you do it aka the rum hack if you are worried about weight gain. I can so feel a rampage coming on here. I've been behaving and been being responsible now for ages. I am considering an alien abduction on Thursday night. I just need to lose the cell phone and think of an alibi LOL did you make training yesterday? I'd be more shocked if you missed that!

Comment

• yep, made training, and it was great......... however am really illusioned with this lack of weigt loss. I just might have to resort to CICO............

...small steps....

Comment

• I hate to say it but CICO has pretty much always worked for me. I don't count calories. I just don't overeat. avoid too much fat and make sure I exercise. i also make sure i eat heaps occasionally. Accidental metabolism slow down reset.

Comment

• I agree seaweed, cico works for me too. That's why I've had such good success with WW in the past, although doing WW gluten free is a whole other challenge!

My weight loss has slowed too, if it makes you feel any better Gwamma. I've been swinging wildly between 70.5 and 72 for the last 10 days, and finally this morning I made it to 70.1kg. Hope I can keep the downward trend going for a little longer. All this hard work deserves some sort of payoff I reckon, or my motivation will slip completely.

DH and I had a lovely wee shopping trip into Malaysia yesturday, while the kids were at school, and I was so well behaved I even packed my own food, boiled eggs, mandarins, grapes and nuts. Got myself a pretty new handbag to reward myself for all the hard work, besides I figure I've easily saved the same amount of money by not eating out and buying coffee. Had lots of shopping success too, birthday stuff for DD, running gear for DH and a lovely big scratching post for the kittens.

My back has gotten itself into quite a state now. Yesturday it was really good and I only took one lot of ibuprofen in the morning, then I was woken up by horrible pain running right down my right leg at midnight last night. Not much better this morning, so I've hit the stronger pain killers and put off the gym for yet another day. I hate the way painkillers mess with my head, but DH is off work today, so I'll let him deal with the kids while I sit around feeling sorry for myself.

Comment

• CICO here also, but I also eat pretty low carb naturally. If I get this last pound off by the 31st, it will have taken me a month to lose the weight I put on in the last two weeks of December (a free feed cheese fest in which I indulged). Doesn't seem fair that it takes twice as long to lose as it does to gain.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• if I don't do grains or any sugar at all, unless I have fruit, I naturally eat pretty low carb too. I guess it also depends how you define low and high carb. I certainly notice if I eat a lot of fruit, my body temp heats up and I have way more energy.

done the beach this morning with the dog and did the block this evening on my own.

Comment

• I don't aim for ketosis at all. I just eat what I eat about 90% within primal guidelines. During seasons when there are lots of berries around, I eat lots of fruit. I also like citrus in winter. But for the most part, a big piece of meat (or stir fry meat) with some onions and 3/4 cup cooked rice or 8-10 oz of potato is a perfect meal for me. Exception - I do eat burgers on bread sometimes. As a percentage of calories, it still comes in pretty low. Once I gave up pizza and pasta, it all just fell into place.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• it is actually sunny and warm here. OMG summerish even! i've done the beach with the dog. 2 sleeping sealions and one fishing sealion but none of them came near us. i think i am getting rid of the kids today to their big sister and it is the start of pay week so i am going to be able to ride my motorcycle and go for a long walk in silence. i cant wait!!!

Comment

• Sounds like bliss, have a beautiful day Seas.
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• fingers crossed. right now waiting to have a Skype meeting for work. they could postpone it or mess around all day still so I could still have to stay home.

Comment

• Seaweed, do you live out on the peninsula? That's the only place where I think there are sealions...
                              Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                              5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                              Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                              TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                              bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• I think the sealions stalk me to be honest as I always see them wherever I go. expecially if I get in the water!!! and no I don't imagine them!!!! you get them up warrington and waitati and brighton way as well. and I have even seen them in town in the harbour there fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X