X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    unreal! i hadnt seen that. way to go!
    Not me by the way
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• no i meant way to go for her LOL the nuances of the dratted english language again!

Comment

no i meant way to go for her LOL the nuances of the dratted english language again!
        As my boss often says "Comunication, the key to failure"..... he's even more sarcastic than I am, which is quite a feat...

Comment

no i meant way to go for her LOL the nuances of the dratted english language again!
          Thought so

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          As my boss often says "Comunication, the key to failure"..... he's even more sarcastic than I am, which is quite a feat...

Good to see primal/paleo getting some good press here again. Interested to see if makes it to the mainstream press too. The herald often poaches stories from stuff.
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• that is one beautiful story - Misabi. I hope that she continues on her quest to lose weight and be as healthy as- good on her !!!!!!!

okay rant time - I am not a snob when it comes to "gods own english" however it really bugs me whenever I read ...................I wanted to loose some weight - yadda yadda yaaaaa, and really they mean - I wanted to lose some weight.
            No word of a lie .......... it takes me all of my physical being not to correct that - EVERY TIME.........rant over !!!!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i will try to not make typos G, i promise!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                that is one beautiful story - Misabi. I hope that she continues on her quest to lose weight and be as healthy as- good on her !!!!!!!

okay rant time - I am not a snob when it comes to "gods own english" however it really bugs me whenever I read ...................I wanted to loose some weight - yadda yadda yaaaaa, and really they mean - I wanted to lose some weight.
                No word of a lie .......... it takes me all of my physical being not to correct that - EVERY TIME.........rant over !!!!!!!!!
                yeah, loose implies they just don't want to get rid of it, just hold on to it not quite so tightly....

Comment

• hahahahahahaha i am the one that is constantly making typos - usually cos I am inebriated !!!!!!!!! however that one thing irks me................ pretty bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• yeah the loose thing gets to me too. i read it and it doesnt make sense. then i work it out a split second later. worse if you read it when inebriated yes. i had to just go to bed in case i typed anything wrong or incriminating LOL the pre-xmas rum diet hack is still working. still 1.5 kgs down and it all disappeared off my waist. how wierd is that! we are going out to lunch today so it could all come back. in the meantime, my little lost surf shorts, which i love fit me properly again. woohoo!!!!! done the beach already with the dog. marine animal aversion is still good. ie he starts to stalk the seagulls and i yell at him and he stops. my rule is we eat what we kill unless it is vermin and sea gulls arent officially on the vermin list. my money is on them not tasting nice like mutton birds so we're not going there!

Comment

• I would have to agree seas !!!!!! I DO NOT think that seagulls would taste very good at all !!!!!!

huge day today. Middle DD rode in the barrel racing at a rodeo in Waimate. So I drove all the way down, watched her compete and drove all the way home. Only about 5 hours driving !!!!! however we were due out, and I was only 3 hours late !!!!!! as you do !!!!!!!!
                      Tomorrow is another long one. I am blowing up and making animal balloons at the Oxford Christmas parade. yay - just what I was wanting to do on a busy sunday before 40 relies come and stay !!!!!!!
                      however it will be nice to see the childrens faces when I give them balloons !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• you so should have told me you were in waimate G! i was in moeraki being overrun by screeds of small children, we could have come to see you. i had forgotten it was rodeo season.

done the beach first thing. still leaving the seagulls alone. i think he would just chase them but he's not allowed to chase anything, let alone against a direct order so it is something i never ever let him get away with. very warm out today despite the fact it looks grey. i very nearly went for a swim. i'm off to move the 'leccy fence now so our fat spotty barrel racer has some more grass LOL

Comment

• yay for fat spotty barrel racers !!!!!!!!!
                          its shaping up to be a VERY hot day here too.
                          have just blown up 100 long balloons. Now to make them all into animals........................

...small steps....

Comment

• i'm not actually sure how good she would be at barrel racing unless they dragged some eau de molasses scent around the barrels for her to follow. the only time she ever moves fast is after food. and the only time i have ever seen her gallop in 8 years is when we saw a pair of seals in the inlet by the road. quite the sight i can tell you. i have yet to meet a horse that isnt graceful when it gallops. it's raining here now. but that rain that falls out of the sky straight down. no wind. and it is still warmish.

Comment

• oh and sorry about the not reporting in - re Waimate - Seas.I have been a little remiss as of late. I am sure it is just the waiting for this latest set of results, but please put up with my remitishness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• no worries G. i was overrun and it was stinking hot and a certain world famous seafood restruant ripped me off big time. omitted to mention they were going to charge me $56 for 2 kids meals ( which they had suggested to make the kids as one didnt like fish ) till the bill arrived. we're talking 2 tiny pieces of fillet steak and maybe if they were lucky 4 small potatoes cut up into chips on 2 small plates for $56!!!! even the common decency to have given me the adult sized meal and charged me $42 or whatever it was for that and 2 plates and a knife. at least they would have got veges that way too. i was fuming, kids meals are usually $12.50. thank f*k i had a kids fish meal as i wasnt overly hungry! never again am i setting foot in the there if i am paying the bill. i definitely wouldnt have been at my best. my middle one had also spent the entire trip sulking and being abusive as i am not "allowed" to take my youngest best friend out with us. so yeah i was very very close to getting captured by aliens but i couldnt as i had to be responsible for 3 kids. one of whom wasnt mine so definitely not a good mood LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X