No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they are cute little chicks Misabi. Yesterday on my way home I spotted a mother pheasent with a wee brood of chicks, crossing the road. They were so cute..............
    your wee dog is lovely seas, and what a wee piece of paradise you live in. Fantastic.
    i am running extremely late this morning. I need to get out and shift the irritation !!!!!! DH is still not sleeping that well, but I am sure that he is just getting the remnants of sleeping pills out of his system. he doesnt try to sleep long enough (IMO) before taking another one. so only one or two to go. Thats possibly when the rot will really set in !!!!!!! Time will tell
    have the best day everybody
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• you cant be on tank water G with all this irrigating? i am starting to yell at the kids if they spend more than 3 mins in the shower.

the modern medical system is generally pharmaceutically based. they dont usually test for drug interactions either. will they not give him more sleeping pills? i've never had any so i dont know how they work but i know if i have herbal nervines and a couple of cups of sweet dreams tea which has valerian in plus a tbsp of honey, i feel like i have been on narcotics in the ghetto. that heavy feeling where you feel like you've been hit on the back of the head without the headache and your lips are made of rubber and all you want to do it pass out. i definitely couldnt be aggro or get out of bed in that state. even if the kids had been in the shower for 30 mins!

Comment

• Seas, I think this breed all have Combs, but the males ate a darker red.

Thank the gods for bore water and sweet dreams tea
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Seas, I think this breed all have Combs, but the males ate a darker red.

Thank the gods for bore water and sweet dreams tea
          yes but, one needs power to pump the bore water up and out, and guess what the monthly power bill is when we are watering ?????????????

...small steps....

Comment

• i am too scared to guess G. my water gets pumped up hill to the main tank so that is also power. prob explains why i manage $90 or so a month power bills when i dont have a tv and dont have electric cooking or water. doing my crazy knife wielding maniac impression here. aka the fine art of chopping up bambi. i so love you-tube. you can find out pretty much how to do anything you want. awesome sunny day today. kids went swimming again and i busted out the black ripcurl bikini for laying in the sun and reading becoming a supple leopard. beats the floral number any day. even if it is also a rip curl.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              I need to get out and shift the irritation !!!!!!
              Ah G, your irrigation is showing! Hope you get some rain soon, and some sleep...

The pheasant family sounds adorable, if not especially risk-averse.

Carry on, Gwamma xxx
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• I'm thinking more about my move and I came across this website:
                Help Exchange: free volunteer work exchange abroad Australia New Zealand Canada Europe
                What do you guys think about it? Seems like a great way for me to get some free accomdation while I look for a job.
                http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

• is that like woofers? give it a go. i knew a chick who travelled around the south island woofing. she had a ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    yes but, one needs power to pump the bore water up and out, and guess what the monthly power bill is when we are watering ?????????????
                    I've been looking into solar and wind turbines. Apparently for around $20k a 4 person family + Spa would barely have a power bill, so with just the 2 of us we'd be passing power back onto the grid. At the current power process it would take around 10 years to pay itself off, but the more the prices rise the quicker the ROI I guess...

It's still not too easy to justify the spend, until of course you factor in still having power post Z day
                    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by AMonkey View Post
                      I'm thinking more about my move and I came across this website:
                      Help Exchange: free volunteer work exchange abroad Australia New Zealand Canada Europe
                      What do you guys think about it? Seems like a great way for me to get some free accomdation while I look for a job.
                      Small boy's school hosts wwoofers. They have a great time.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                        Small boy's school hosts wwoofers. They have a great time.
                        I'm guessing woofers, in this case, AREN'T bass speakers in your sound system.....

Comment

• Worldwide Work on Organic Farms (WWOOFers) -- something that we can't do until DS is older, about age 8. It's how we're looking to do some travel in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                            Worldwide Work on Organic Farms (WWOOFers) -- something that we can't do until DS is older, about age 8. It's how we're looking to do some travel in the future.
                            Very interesting....

Comment

• I've known a few people that have wwoofed their way around Australia and NZ. Had a great time and got to meet some very interesting folks, from an old single lady who just needed some help with her veggie patch to full scale organic fruit farm operations.

Work for 4 hrs a day in return for food and accommodation. I did a similar thing on an oyster Farm in Aussie 12 yrs or so ago, in our time of we had use of a 4x4 to travel around the island checking out beaches, going surfing and sand boarding etc. Good times

Comment

• Hi A monkey, we have hosted woofers. It was an interesting and rewarding experience. One couple were from France and we acquired them by default. They had been woofing with friends, on their farm over christmas, but like anything they outstayed their welcome........... so I always have jobs to do, and I always have food to feed............ anyway they stayed with us for about two weeks. They were great workers, and he loved to cook. We did take them out on the jetboat, and ferried them around a bit. we didn't have to, but ours IS a beautiful country and its nice to show others the special places.
                                If you do come woofing in NZ, please stop with us first, so you can get over your jetlag and chillax.
                                ........and then i can send you onto some other primal-mates !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X