No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR you can lurk this thread any time!!!!!!!
    Seas they will all be kitted out with life jackets etc, and there will be instructors, so go and enjoy.....yeehaaaaa
    Don't let your hair down thou, it could get caught in the rigging!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I need to be working - it's a teaching day and the students are waiting for me .

Gwamma - I just wanted to let you know that I'm a nurse working in a University - if I can help you out with any information, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.
      Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• Jac thank you so much. I am finding the lingo very confusing and to make matters worse my doctor brother is sailing the whitsundays. He is always good at putting things into laymans terms, He will be back friday thou, and we are hoping that we will have the results by then. This waiting is horrific, but it is all part of the system, so i have to be patient. And we have been there before when eldest DD was diagnosed with cervical cancer.............we will get through this, no matter what.
        But thank you
        G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Don't let your hair down thou, it could get caught in the rigging!!!!!!!
          i am going to the hair dressers now the day before so i am going to get her to put some product in it and either french or katniss plait it for me to keep it well out of the way.

the sun came out and i couldn't cope any longer. me and the dog had to go for a walk around the block. i will pretend he was hassling me but really he was laying at my feet snoring like an old drunk and i had to hassle him

Comment

• Bloody bloody goose has got himself a couple of friends, as in a pair of paradise ducks............so this mornings fiasco was a procession of "pain in the ask your mother for sixpence" wild honking, quacking bloody birds. They filed past the house just to say good morning at 5.30 am..........nothing good about it!!!!!!!!!
            Where is that bloody gun.....oh thats right i don't know how to use the damned thing!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey Gwamma, maybe you should just get a bit of 2x4 and do the haka on their asses
              Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• Jac that 2 by 4 sounds like a plan!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Where is that bloody gun.....oh thats right i don't know how to use the damned thing!!!!!!!
                  it is like taking a photo. You line it up in the cross hairs and squeeze the trigger. if it is a shotgun, they have open sights so they are a bit different. easier to hit a moving object with a shotgun. mine is a pump action and it kicks back real bad and makes a huge bang and smells of gun powder LOL kinda like doing a civil war enactment scene. i still vote on trapping and relocating said goose. they are flock animals so it will be a PIA till it finds a flock. paries are actual a type of goose too you know.

done the 6k walk today already. while it is still warm. the kids went for a swim in the inlet last night and the water was warm. if the weather holds, we will go again after school. i will stick the bikini on too and freak the tourists out.

how's the waiting G? are you hanging in there?

Comment

• The waiting is torture Seas, however i have the ironing nearly up to date, the floor vacuumed and washed, beds stripped etc. and will start on the bathrooms soon. I have six of the damned things so that should keep me busy for a couple of minutes !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• OMG six bathrooms!!! i've never had more than one! i also had an outside toilet for years. all that cleaning will be good exercise.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no............ Thats from little Britian , any hoooooooooo.........li am so cut !!!!!!!!!! Not sure what i was actually sayin........ Just need some dutch courage for the morrow!!!!

Catch you then

G x

...small steps....

Comment

• aww G. have a good sleep and it will all be fine tomorrow and hopefully your head wont hurt too bad xx

Comment

• My head will be the least of my worries..........
                            I will annoy you on the morrow
                            G x

...small steps....

Comment

• let us know how you go. i am just now bundling the kids to bed. they had to wait till it was almost dark to do their sparklers. we're good and dont get loud fireworks so we dont frighten the horse and the dog. not to mention all the nesting birds and the local waterfowl and livestock. we had all sorts of sparklers. rainbow. hearts. stars and the normal wand ones. the dog wasnt even vaguely bothered and came out to help LOL

Comment

• Oh my goodness its guy fawkes night..... Bloody hell Gwamma would have to be one ditsy old chick........ Sorry no sparklers here, but it would be sad to upset the goose and menagerie. Beauty sleep and all!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X