Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    which is 31 inches. yikes!! they are more like small ponies! our "horse" is 41" to the wither. she really is a pony but she thinks she is a horse so we've never been mean enough to burst her bubble LOL
    Closer to 28 inches isn't it? But yeah, they aren't small, though I forget how big they are until we're out and about.

Here's my boy trying to guilt me into feeding him my dinner

And babysitting my neice
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
      lol Joanie, so did I.
      I'm crackin' up. LOL

Misabi, that woofer's face almost looks human! Look at that intelligence. I've met humans who don't look that smart.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Awww he is gorgeous! that poor starving hound. how could you ignore that face?! 70 / 2.54 is you are right 27.5". i was divvying it by 2.2 and i was converting lbs to kgs LOL too late at night for me.

Comment

• That wee dog has one cute wee face Misabi, and the wee neice looks beautiful...... I hope you fed the wee fella !!!!!!!!!

Flew down to middle DD to get Rascal the goat. He is going to the school pet show tomorrow with the neighbour. Popped into the staverley dairy to buy him potato crisps. He loves anything crunchy. A wee bus load of tourists took his picture, and gave him kisses etc............ he is now a famous wee goat !!!!!!

Flew home to find little "Oak" really unwell. I am wondering if he has eaten some of the calves moozlee. It has decox in it, which is poisonous to the lambs. The joys, the joys, the joys.

DH has been given a repreive, even thou his menopausal moment is still upon us !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• still loving the dog pic when i open this thread. he looks so calm compared to my dog LOL if he ever feels like a trip down south to come and hang out, we will look after him for you! relatively quiet day in paradise here. did the 6k block with the dog in about 50 mins and i had even stopped to talk to one of the futher away neighbours for 5. then we went to the beach for lunch which is another 4.5ks. the dog still isnt tired. i got my bulgarian sand bag when i went to town and i also got some of the niftiest wrist bands to prevent my wrist bones getting bruised from too big dumbbells. 2 freaking funny. i feel like some escapee from the 1980s. all i need now is big hair and maybe a leotard for my next gym trip. they are black towelling with an adidas logo on.

hopefully your lamb will be ok G. sheep are so dumb.

Comment

hopefully your lamb will be ok G. sheep are so dumb.
              I used to believe that sheep were dumb, but then we had a few pets of our own. They are actually not as dumb as we think. I think that there biggest downfall is they follow. Which is a great trait when you want them running through the yards !!!!!!!

Rascal the goat is all prepped and ready for the pet day tomorrow - exciting !!!!!!!!!!!
              And............ DD has come home in a gorgeous mood - yay for DD

...small steps....

Comment

• Rascal the goat is all prepped and ready for the pet day tomorrow - exciting !!!!!!!!!!!
                we have pet day sometime soon but all our animals will probably bite someone if we took them LOL the dog would get way too excited and potentially try to bail someone, the horse would definitely bite the first small child who advanced at her shreiking and the cat would almost definitely stomp any of the pet dogs who dared to look at her. consequently we are not allowed to take any of them according to dd#2. i was still prepared to risk taking the horse but poor dd almost had a fit. it's her horse and that is the end of it. she is NOT GOING TO PET DAY!!!!

Comment

• Lmfao - you do have a way with words seas - shit I haven't sent the pink punching gloves yet. Sorry, bloody G, I will send them on the morrow- promise !!!!!!!!
                  X

...small steps....

Comment

• no worries G. just whenever is awesome. right now i am waiting for the dog to go to sleep so i can try bulgarian bagging without causing a riot. i guess i could always try bulgarian bagging the dog if he gets too out of order LOL i cant have a go tomorrow first thing when he is having his morning lie in as i am off to the gym and i dont want to wear myself out too much LOL we're doing a new program. things like OH lunges with a 20kg plate ( easy ), farmers walks with a pair of 33kg dumbbells and curtsey lunges with a pair of 26kg dumbbells. both are doable but keeping grip of the dumbbells is mental. 5 x 5 barbell bench press, deadlifting, snatches, cable cross overs and loads more. way too much fun.

Comment

Awww she looks gorgeous! is that an apple tree there in blossom?
                      I think you may be right about that being an apple tree Seas.

The blossoms are very similar to another apple I've got currently in half a wine barrel.

The guava berry

I think this is the nashi pear?

And the greengage plum?
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• it does look like an apple. i dont think pears have that pink tinge on the blossom. what is the latin name of your guava berry? you may need to remind me how to do the instant pic thing again but no way does that look like what i call a guava berry. cant comment on the nashi but if that isnt a greengage, it is another type of plum.

ETA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugni_molinae is what i thought you meant
                        Last edited by seaweed; 10-23-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

it does look like an apple. i dont think pears have that pink tinge on the blossom. what is the latin name of your guava berry? you may need to remind me how to do the instant pic thing again but no way does that look like what i call a guava berry. cant comment on the nashi but if that isnt a greengage, it is another type of plum.

ETA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugni_molinae is what i thought you meant
                          I call it hernandez

It looks like it may be Myrtus Ugni Molinae.

I upload mine to photobucket then paste the link to the image here :-)

Comment

• trying to bulgarian bag and failing LOL the dog was flat out on his back snoring and he woke up the instant i moved. 2 funny. he's a hunting dog not a guard dog.

Photobucket like this? the legs up a 9m rockwall. yes me with chronic vertigo at the top!!! note the calf muscle definition LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psdcf809a4.jpg

there's the direct link. i cant get it to load the image at all?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by seaweed; 10-23-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

trying to bulgarian bag and failing LOL the dog was flat out on his back snoring and he woke up the instant i moved. 2 funny. he's a hunting dog not a guard dog.

Photobucket like this? the legs up a 9m rockwall. yes me with chronic vertigo at the top!!! note the calf muscle definition LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14027[/ATTACH]
                              nope. Like going to www. photobucket.com where you at up an account then upload your photos, then view uploaded pics and get an image link url which you paste in here. Your pic then shows immediately

Comment

• Wonderful trees, Misabi, I'd love to be surrounded by so many varieties of fruit for the taking, all year round.

Right now I do have grapefruit, lemons, grapefruit, limes, grapefruit, rhubarb, and grapefruit so it's a start. In the opposite season I have a glut of feijoas, which I do not complain about either. But some apples and plums to fill the gaps would be very nice indeed.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X