Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    I like this advice.
    I think you are right, but a back-up plan of a freezer and a wood chipper are good option..... j/k

    Comment


    • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      i would also say 11th commandment. dont say a thing on the net. it is there forever! if you live with someone who squashes your spirit ( talking from personal experience here ie this is all about me!!! not projecting on anyone else's situation ), it suffocates you and sometimes you cannot or are not allowed to do the things that refresh your spirit. even if they are as simple as go to the gym. btdt. so it does sound like good advice but it can be like telling a drowning person to learn to swim to save themselves.
      This is also good advice! Yes, you have to judge the situation for yourself and act accordingly... divorce rather than murder would be a good get out clause though.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

      Comment


      • divorce rather than murder would be a good get out clause though
        yes i took that one. it seemed to keep more of my options open and be truer to who i really was.

        I think you are right, but a back-up plan of a freezer and a wood chipper are good option..... j/k
        euww!! not even in my dog tucker fridge. the dog might get sick!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          yes i took that one. it seemed to keep more of my options open and be truer to who i really was.

          euww!! not even in my dog tucker fridge. the dog might get sick!!!
          true, if you left it in there long term..... but you leave it in long enough to freeze solid, and there is where th wood chipper comes in handy..... and a pig sty.... gotta have a pig sty....

          Comment


          • i know someone who accidentally got sausages made out of the horse meat in the freezer which was for the dogs. they thought it was beef. only noticed when the sausages tasted funny and the dogs looked very pleased with themselves at tea time. thankfully my dd#2 does not know this story or they would be off her xmas card list LOL i'm not squeamish at all but i would hate to have the exhubby in pieces in my freezer. yuck!!! and that poor pig. i couldnt do it to the pig either.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              i know someone who accidentally got sausages made out of the horse meat in the freezer which was for the dogs. they thought it was beef. only noticed when the sausages tasted funny and the dogs looked very pleased with themselves at tea time. thankfully my dd#2 does not know this story or they would be off her xmas card list LOL i'm not squeamish at all but i would hate to have the exhubby in pieces in my freezer. yuck!!! and that poor pig. i couldnt do it to the pig either.
              ah... well, use a neighbor's pig.... and freezer and wood chipper..... every problem is an "opportunity to advance"!

              Comment


              • i dont have a pig LOL i was meaning i couldnt do that to any pig!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                  And yep, they'll demolish half a piss head each in about 30 mins. All that's left is the teeth/jaw and brain bowl
                  Lol just noticed that post says "piss head" instead of "pig's head". Honestly I don't feed them drunkards
                  If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

                  Originally posted by tfarny
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

                  Comment


                  • it's OK M. we all knew that btw how big are your dogs? i always think of the breed as being huge but it may just all be fluff.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      it's OK M. we all knew that btw how big are your dogs? i always think of the breed as being huge but it may just all be fluff.
                      My boy weighs around 45kg and the girl between 35 & 40 kg, I guess. We try to keep then on the light side as it's better for their joints. He did get up over 50kg a few years ago, but mean old dad put him in a diet

                      I'm 5' 9" and when he stands in his back legs with his paws on my chest he's almost looking me in the face :-)

                      She's just massive for a bitch, of the charts height wise, as tall as him just slimmer.
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

                      Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

                      Comment


                      • so how tall would they be to the wither?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          so how tall would they be to the wither?
                          70cm give or take, almost half way up my thigh.
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

                          Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

                          Comment


                          • which is 31 inches. yikes!! they are more like small ponies! our "horse" is 41" to the wither. she really is a pony but she thinks she is a horse so we've never been mean enough to burst her bubble LOL

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                              Lol just noticed that post says "piss head" instead of "pig's head". Honestly I don't feed them drunkards
                              At first I thought it was a NZ slang I didn't know. Then I got the typo. LOL
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                              B*tch-lite

                              Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                At first I thought it was a NZ slang I didn't know.
                                lol Joanie, so did I.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X