Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay random question time...........
    Do men actually go through something akin to menopause?????????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i dont know if it is hormonal but apparently it is relatively common for men to have nervous breakdowns around about age 60. they do seem to have some kind of later midlife crisis, over and above the one when they are 40 or so, too from my observation.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmm how does one keep them grounded ????????? Apart from murder.......... That was a joke.........

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          Okay random question time...........
          Do men actually go through something akin to menopause?????????????
          Random answer.... Yes....

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm how does one keep them grounded ????????? Apart from murder.......... That was a joke.........
            cement boots?

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm cement boots.............."

...small steps....

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm cement boots.............."
                if they are a real light-weight, you can use cement hip-waders.....

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmm how does one keep them grounded ?????????
                  i have come to realise that the only people you can help are the ones who want to help themselves. concrete waterskis is a good option LOL

Comment

• There is this programme on UK tv called midsommer murders. It's a great little series, however this little town is SsOOOo small, and every week there is about three murders, so I'm am not sure how the wee town is actually surviving ???????
                    Any hoo praps I need to study up on some of the disposables ???????

...small steps....

Comment

• Murder would ultimately curtail your own freedom, possibly better option is to look after your own sanity so it doesn't come to that - doing the things that refresh your own spirit, he will either catch on or not.
                      Annie Ups the Ante
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• i have waited patiently for karma on this one. actual in fact she really is buried in my back yard even LOL and in our case, his life is his judgement. still too deep for a freaking tuesday. how is the new eye coming on G? i am getting more convinced my side greys are just starting to grow back auburn. very exciting. oh and i am getting the bulgarian bag tomorrow night. and no it is not an eastern european m-i-l LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
                          Murder would ultimately curtail your own freedom, possibly better option is to look after your own sanity so it doesn't come to that - doing the things that refresh your own spirit, he will either catch on or not.
                          I like this advice.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I truly am joking girls - however if you do read about anything dodgy in tomorrow's paper - Gwamma had nuffink to do with it!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• i would also say 11th commandment. dont say a thing on the net. it is there forever! if you live with someone who squashes your spirit ( talking from personal experience here ie this is all about me!!! not projecting on anyone else's situation ), it suffocates you and sometimes you cannot or are not allowed to do the things that refresh your spirit. even if they are as simple as go to the gym. btdt. so it does sound like good advice but it can be like telling a drowning person to learn to swim to save themselves.

Comment

• I truly am joking girls - however if you do read about anything dodgy in tomorrow's paper - Gwamma had nuffink to do with it!!!!!!!
                                LOL i have always said if anything ever happens to the exhubby, other than a work place accident with stacks of witnesses, me and dd#1 are going down for it. we've plotted to murder him for years LOL and since you can get convicted on purely circumstantial evidence, we would be for the high jump.

Comment

Working...
                                X