Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO = Laugh my ass off. LMFAO you can guess lol

Comment

• Lol 2 of us if we leave the hounds at home, and the kombi's an 8 seater :-)
      I'm in Akl though, so probably not all heading the same way.
      bring the hounds!!! we can have a primal dog party too. my hound has been seriously misbehaving as he got all carried away and chased a rabbit yesterday. then ran around like a manic bloodhound snorting all over the show as i think there had obviously been multiple rabbits cavorting around so there was a maze of rabbit scent. he ignored me when i called him as he was too busy rabbiting and he is a deer dog. even if he is still a baby. when i got him back i was so mad i cross body pressed him so i didnt shout lol then he went back on the lead and stayed at heel for the rest of his walk. grrrr!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        Normally I head to the north island to catch up with my family, usually Waihi Beach, but this year we could do the....way down south thing!!!! How old are your kiddlies Lizzielou ?
        3 and 6 yrs.
        Actually Waihi Beach would be easier 4 us. My parents live in tauranga, so we visit the east coast several times a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          LMAO = Laugh my ass off. LMFAO you can guess lol
          oh I would never have guessed !!!!!!
          can I bring DH on a lead ?????? his nick name is HORSE !!!!! LOL
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• HE has got R-E-A-L-L-Y BIG TEETH !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by nz primal gwamma View Post
              he has got r-e-a-l-l-y big teeth !!!!!!
              lmfao!!
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                bring the hounds!!! we can have a primal dog party too. my hound has been seriously misbehaving as he got all carried away and chased a rabbit yesterday. then ran around like a manic bloodhound snorting all over the show as i think there had obviously been multiple rabbits cavorting around so there was a maze of rabbit scent. he ignored me when i called him as he was too busy rabbiting and he is a deer dog. even if he is still a baby. when i got him back i was so mad i cross body pressed him so i didnt shout lol then he went back on the lead and stayed at heel for the rest of his walk. grrrr!!!
                My 2 chase all sorts, or would if I let them. Birds, cats, possum, dogs, sheep, cattle... No fear and a very high prey drive.
                And they love kids, but probably wouldnt eat a whole one!
                Just kidding, luckily they're fantastic with kids :-D
                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• mine is not supposed to chase anything. he is a creep and point dog. but since he is a teen dog, he sometimes get carried away. way too funny but he will bail a sleeping adult male sealion if i let him ( which i dont as i dont want the vet bills ) but if my cat so much as fixes him with an evil stare, he goes and cowers in the corner crying like a mortally wounded blood hound. he doesnt trail bark or anything indecent like that and he doesnt savage anything. but he is big and bouncy and very hard and boney if he hits you at full speed when he is playing. thankfully he has no real interest in sheep unless they are out on the road and bounce right in front of us.

Comment

• :O

We get a thread of our own? Awesome. Great to see I have some tribe members here in Aotearoa. ^_^
                    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                    MFP Food Diary:
                    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• kia ora from the wai pounamu. how about you introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
                        :O

We get a thread of our own? Awesome. Great to see I have some tribe members here in Aotearoa. ^_^
                        woo hoo Angry Kiwi47 - how you doing. of course we have a thread. We are the champions of the rugby world - so need to rant rave and be proud ! Welcome to our exclusive whanau, althou I think others are welcome too
                        G

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          We are the champions of the rugby world - so need to rant rave and be proud !
                          pfft. grumble. hmph

Comment

• Morning fellow Kiwis!

Anyone going to be watching The Native Diet on Maori Channel??? very much looking forward to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                              pfft. grumble. hmph
                              Danielfire you we thing !!!!! You can come and be an honorary Kiwi too. The Aussies have stolen a couple of our wee treasures, ie pharlap, Russel Crowe, just to name a few.... so we don't mind stealing a few wee quality Aussies in there place.
                              Come on over and lets have us a party !!!!

Kiwichick - hello, what time and do you mean channel 19 ?
                              I can tape it for later

...small steps....

Comment

• Morning ladies

Another interesting TV programme, and who says there's nothing decent on TV? I don't think it would be seemly for me to put on the telly at work unfortunately, might set the digital recorder next week though.

I've just spent the last few minutes reading through Nixxy's home page about her amazing weight loss journey so far (she's a 21yo kiwi). Its very inspiring to see these fantastic results in others. I'm a health professional and have always had quite an interest (hobby) in nutrition, so this Primal way of life really challenges everything I know to be true. I was very worried when I began living/eating this way that I was experimenting or risking my health - basically I was going against most dietary advice I'd ever been given. The fact that I havn't ballooned to some hidious weight is quite astounding given the food I've been eating that was previously on the 'never ever' list, but clearly primal is working for me (as it does with others).

Comment

Working...
                                X