No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, Dh and the kiddo are returning to the US, too. how could I leave them behind? LOL

there's not much to declutter, but it is still work. It's going well, though.

we leave in October.

Comment

• Hi all,

Just thought id say hello - UK guy living in ChCh.

Been on eating real food now for 1 whole week and am coverted!!

just thought id say hi....

Comment

• Hi Guys - Gwamma has been AWOL for toooooo long...........
        however has now popped back in and am hoping that there is still a wee place for me around the camp fire !
        I have just read all the lovely wee private messages- thank you all, so very sweet..................
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• AWW G!!!!!! welcome back XXXX we have missed you!

Comment

• Hi Gwamma - welcome back!! Please stay
            Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• thanx guys - yes I would love to stay if you will have me

...small steps....

Comment

• Yay, gwamma is back!
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  Hi Guys - Gwamma has been AWOL for toooooo long...........
                  however has now popped back in and am hoping that there is still a wee place for me around the camp fire !
                  I have just read all the lovely wee private messages- thank you all, so very sweet..................
                  YOU'RE BACK!!!
                  excellent. the place has not been the same without you.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• MM, Badger - thank you
                    Gwamma has made a couple of wee changes since her pre fifties (a week plus ago)!!!!!!!
                    Yes I am now a big fifty year old- yay for Gwamma !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Happy birthday G! i hope you had a party and did something wild. and made a huge ass cake. what are the changes?

Comment

• thanx Seas - yes family and friends took me out for a wee stone grill - very enjoyable !!!!!!!!
                        No cake thou !!!!! I just don't do cake.
                        changes started with the naturapath who does a thermaflex test. Results were dodgy thyroid, however she is convinced that my adrenals are causing it. With all the earthquakes and my DH's ability to jiggle all night in his sleep - she thinks that I am using too much adrenaline..................... anyhoo to cut a long boring old tale........... I have been on a tincture for 6 weeks, and it has definately made me feel better. I am also taking one drop of iodine per day, and a magnesium/B vitamin drink. I am definately feeling better, have more energy etc however when I saw her this week my thyroid has gotten worse.
                        This could be due to too much iodine, or something else ???????
                        anyway I am just going with it, and trying to eat a nice clean wee diet of good things.
                        How is life down with you ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• life is good. i've been working on the less fat and more fruit angle for my adrenal health and it is working. i am getting quite cruisey. not that i ever wasnt LOL far less wired anyways.

i sleep better now and i have energy when i train. some days i used to just do it. you know you can do it, so you just do. even if you feel like you are crawling thru treacle.

i have to say i do like a nice piece of cake but i do have to make it. cake is like chocolate too. the bigger the cake, the better a small piece tastes. which usually means a whole cake screaming EAT ME!!! so birthdays only.

Comment

• Geeeeeeeeeee! :::scamper scamper scamper:::

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Welcome back. Happy Birthday. Wherethehellhaveyoubeen?
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Joanie - darling girl - how are you????
                              have you been behaving ???????

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                                Joanie - darling girl - how are you????
                                have you been behaving ???????
                                Yes, Ma'am, as well as can be expected.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X