No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy your wonderful adventure, great to hear from you.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• G, I hope you're having a blast!
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Hiya team, hope you are all being naughty while I am away!!!!!!
        Docked back in vancouver yesterdayh morning, got the bus to seattle airport, picked up the rental, upgraded to a 2013 RED MUSTANG !!!!!!!! So DH is in his element. I drove for a bit today, but its so incredibly weird. Everythng is a mirror image of our driving,except the brake ans accelerator........... anyhoo. We arrived in Butte safely AND still married.
        Tomorrow off to yellowstone. I cannot wait. We are expecrting a heap of rain through montana/wyoming - should be fun up this high!
        Anyway sorry this is so short but I find this tablet thing really hard to use
        Love to you all
        g x
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey Gwamma, you go girl in that red Mustang. And yes, I am sorry to confess I have been very naughty and my opposition literally left the court bleeding after netball last night. Serves him right for having his hands all over me needlessly, netball is after all supposed to be a non-contact sport.
          Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Sounds like you're having a brilliant time !
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• We arrived in Butte safely AND still married.
              That made me laugh.

Mustang Gwamma, guess you better slow your Mustang down.... (apologies to Wilson Pickett). *chuckle*
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Annie - you wee rebel !!!!!!!! The mustang is lovely and veery nice to drive! Today we saw bears and moose and elk in yellowstine....... did the buffalo bill thing in cody and through to rapid city tgomorrow........ oh this is the life !!!!!!
                G x

...small steps....

Comment

• G, I'm so glad you're having a good time!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Thanx J - I hope you are good. This tablt thing really is annoying, however it will have tgo suffice. Hugs back to you. X

...small steps....

Comment

• **Waves insanely at Gwamma**
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cory - you darling wee thing........ Gwamma needs lots of waves etc...... getting quite teary eyed as ITS get close to my wee poppett. Staying in Ogallala tonight, then Omaha or somewhere near tomorrow night, then its Indiana ........... I cannot wait to see my baby girl. 12 months is such a long time !!!!!!!
                        Anyhoo today we went to mount rushmore...... and Gwamma was in tears. Such an amazing county, with such amazing people and places. We realloy have enjoyed our stay so far. I am even finding this driving on the wRONG side of the road - okay !!!!!!!
                        Massive plus that one. The food has been fine so far. I have managed to eat primally 95% of the time . So yay for me......... have I lost weight ???????? I don,t think soooooooooo
                        G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey, Gwamma, glad you not only still alive but having great holiday. Not long now till you see your baby. Mine is leaving us soon
                          Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Hope you enjoy the rest if your trip as much as your journey so far Gwamma 😃
                            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Hi G!! Mount Rushmore is quite a thing, I agree. I can just imagine all the tears, laughing, and hugging when you are reunited with your daughter. Have a blast!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Oh Annie - enjoy your last few days with your daughter........its so hard to say goodbye to our wee things, however how exciting seeing them get out and experience the world.
                                We will finally get to our wee poppet tomorrow - I cannot wait. We have pulled into a wee town called Okawville tonight, trying to catch up on washing etc.... before we get to DD.
                                Anyway all - I so hope that you are all being good !!!!!!!! And if not - be good at it !
                                G x

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X