Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Seas - can you please Pm me how to get in touch with the protected bird society or whom ever you would call to report a killing of a native bird.
    Sadly I have just been told that the neighbour has shot and killed the beautiful kotuku that I saw land in his property a week or two ago. I feel really sick.........................
    That is sickening.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• this is the guy that had the dogs chasing and snapping at the wee girl...............
      He also is an x - policeman from the UK and he would tell me the most horrific stories about beating up prisoners...... not such a nice guy !!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• why did he shoot it? it would be your word against his unless you have video evidence too. and ohhh. i misread this, you mean kotuku not kotare? as in white heron?

Comment

• yep our native white heron.......
          and Badger - where is NW ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• I think badger means the North West, Gwamma.
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Or you can get them from here: http://www.freesmileys.org/
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Gwamma is playing around !!!!!!!!
                Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 05-11-2013, 11:38 AM.

...small steps....

Comment

• Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 05-11-2013, 11:40 AM.

...small steps....

Comment

• "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Keeping Gwamma amused is fun.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• sorry that I have highjacked your wee things........they are so cwute.................

and just for Joanie...........

...small steps....

Comment

• yep our native white heron.......
                          and a total cultural no no to kill one too. stuck up arrogant foreigners!!!

on a more positive and relevant note to where we are. i made the cape yesterday without stuffing the ankle! very happy as it is the first time i have been up since i injured it. i was gonna do the big walk today but i so couldnt justify the $60 fee for something i can pretty much do whenever i want. bar the boat ride and the last bit which wasnt that exciting. the best hill is the one i always can get up. i have been managing the 1 mile morning run but in my old school new balance gym shoes.

Comment

• well done Seas - you rock !!!!!!!!!

now lets see if I can find an appropriate emoticon.......

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL i remember all these from years back when my kids were babies. MDC!

Comment

• MDC meaning ????????
                                ........ and you know how it is with Gwamma - she is always late to the party..............

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X