Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yep see - it just gone dark........................ and who pops in ??????????????
    it's the submariner in me... we lurk in dark places.... and we LIKE it that way....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      the others are on the hard drive on my computer. once you've seen one, you've seen them all! they are just from closer up. more ass, less scenery.
      You say that like it's a BAD thing.... lol

Comment

• well it could be! i happen to think the scenery around here is stunning but then we prob need to be hiding it to keep the tourists away. way too many on my beach as it is. the actual ass pic is supposed to be a pic of the kete. i was carrying it. but for some reason it ended up having my ass in it too. it is in fact a really cool pic as coincidentally the light came out real blurry around me as we were walking thru this corridor of macrocarpas. i'll put a url to a photobucket pic in my journal but i will get rid of it soon!

Comment

• Those are way too classy to be Dukes. LOL - there's no glimpse of butt-cheek. It's a very cool pic though and you have a great body.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• they are wranglers and i am not bending over. i used to have a pair of cut off levi's my oldest called flap shorts. she used to refuse to go out with me when she was a teen if i wore them LOL

Comment

• Found that pic of you in your dukes Seas. You should probably wear a bit more next time you go hunting though 😜

Seriously though, what was she thinking?!
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                i will check that site out later. have managed 12ks today with the kids so i am very happy. it was v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and there had to be icecream involved but yay! the dog had a party too. i have worked out dessert recipe of the century. it has some amazing potential. however, today i am stuck home as my rear tyre is down to the metal and there is a few ks of nasty chunky sharp gravel between me and anywhere. so... the recipe. melt some coconut oil, whip up some cream. when it is thick, add in some vanilla and whip in the melted coconut oil and put it in the fridge to set. the endless potential is things like fruit ( lemon zest or pineapple, strawberries or raspberries, oranges ), chocolate, bits of chocolate or cocoa powder, flaked almonds, dried fruit. dried fruit soaked in rum for xmas lol it does need to be the type of coconut oil that you can eat off the spoon. so yes. quite exciting. it is pudding to go with the gross hardship of having to raid the freezer and have roast leg of wild pork for dinner!
                Hi Seaweed, I went back to have a look at your pic, it's gorgeous scenery indeed, love your hair, and did you make the kete yourself?

Anyway, this recipe is just what I need today to use my unfrozen blueberries and cream. My fridge died and so I have to use them up pronto.
                Annie Ups the Ante
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                  Found that pic of you in your dukes Seas. You should probably wear a bit more next time you go hunting though ��

Seriously though, what was she thinking?!
                  yeah, hot brass from a Ma Deuce in the boot would be a bad thing! lol

Comment

• yes i made the kete as i weave. and that actually looks a bit like me misabi except i never wear high heels with my dukes. you cant run in them and you so need to be able to chase down whatever you are after with the knife.

Comment

• yeah, hot brass from a Ma Deuce in the boot would be a bad thing! lol
                      i do have some flat suede fringed prophecy boots that are the same colour as the boots that chick is wearing. she will be alot younger than me tho LOL

Comment

• Man I really ought to find the energy to get onto MDA in the evenings. I always miss out on the good stuff and have to catch up cold the next morning.

Beautiful warm day here in the Naki. I've got cupcakes to ice, lunch with my BFF then baby shower at 4 pm. Might go dig the rest of my vege patch and do a load of washing too. I tell you this SAHM thing is surprisingly busy. DH still stressed today, seriously he is not even enjoying being off work because of this self imposed stress fest. Might start spiking his drinks with rescue remedy?

Comment

• or whiskey LL !!!!!!!!!
                          what is SAHM ????? excuse gwammas ignorance...............
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• SAHM = Stay At Home Mum

Comment

• SAHM = stay at home mum. gymed it this morning and did overhead squats. funny as coz i throw the 20kg bar over my head and almost fall over backwards LOL then we worked out there was a 10kg bar in existence so tried that one. no probs. 3 x 10 reps. got the technique so i supersetted the 12.5kg bar and then the 15kg bar in with my one legged hammy curls. i think i should be fine with the 20kg bar now i have it under control. i also managed about 60 odd lunges so go the ankle!!! only used a pair of 18kg weights as my personal trainer was being precious. especially after i nearly knocked myself out with the bar. 21s and 23s next week i reckon. so very happy indeed.

Comment

• Well done Seas! Good to hear the ankle's holding up.
                                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
                                X