No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm off to Serenity Village now.
    lmao J! i will come visit and bring you some bourbon in my daisy dukes!!!

Comment

• Eeeep, no daisy dukes in this house! Some areas of cellulite do not need to see the light of day.

How you feeling today Gwamma? Now that you've shipped you DH out the door and all his stress with him?

Got a stressed DH here too. My one hardly slept all night because he's getting all worry wort about all the stuff we have to do before we leave. Not like we don't have 5 weeks left, but he can't help himself.

Looks like we have a renter for the house, an older couple, no kids, and they like gardening (yay) so I've spent all morning in the vege patch weeding and digging in bags of leftover fertiliser. The great declutter of 2013 is still going strong with loads being dispatched every day, DH is still a little reluctant (currently wearing an old work jersey just to prove that he needs it) but he's done quite well in the garage. We have been spending up large though which is a little disarming now that we are both unemployed but we decided to get another two seater to go with the lounge suite, headboard for DD's bed, 4 new suitcases, new clothes etc......it's been an expensive week.

Comment

• Ll - I am now feeling great. In fact the antibugs have worked a treat on my face and the infected finger. Still a wee bit of heat in it, but it is sooooo much better. I also poked it in a lemon for a while, (as per Seas instructuion) and that will have helped I am sure !!!!!!!
        Am off into Rangiora now to do some more wee jobs............... 7 more sleeps.........................
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Good stuff Gwamma. Sometimes there is no avoiding the anti bugs, and they are wonderful things when you need them.

Busy baking cupcakes for a baby shower tomorrow, trying not to lick the bowl too often.

Comment

• so pleased you are getting better G. you will be all good to go in 7 days!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              so pleased you are getting better G. you will be all good to go in 7 days!!!
              Hear, hear.
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                yes that is what daiseys are!!! they are named after daisy duke off dukes of hazard who used to wear them. she of the awesome legs. i dont do the high heels with them tho. so would not be a subtle look. assault boots or jandals or running shoes here.
                Daisy dukes and door kicking boots, the subtle but sexy look for anarchists this season 😜

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen!
                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Oh, and pics or it didn't happen!
                  LOL i cant find any. that pic of me way back on page whatever i have the assault boots and the daisys on. i have a pic from the same day of my ass and the daiseys and a kete. and another a bit closer from the back where you can see the boots a bit better. my kids are not the best photographers.

Comment

• hang on - what picture way back on page whatever ???????????

...small steps....

Comment

• that one of me on my way across a hillside with the sea in the background. page 125 maybe?

Comment

• oh yep I do remember that one - where are the others ??????? Come dark Doc and DD will be in to have a look !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          oh yep I do remember that one - where are the others ??????? Come dark Doc and DD will be in to have a look !!!!!!!!!
                          actually me is thinking that a new nic name for DD is in order......Double D !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                            oh yep I do remember that one - where are the others ??????? Come dark Doc and DD will be in to have a look !!!!!!!!!
                            Look at what?

Comment

• the others are on the hard drive on my computer. once you've seen one, you've seen them all! they are just from closer up. more ass, less scenery.

Comment

• yep see - it just gone dark........................ and who pops in ??????????????

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X