Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Traveller View Post
    I got the rain as well!
    Okay, I'll hire someone to build a really big boat. Those of you who are rural, start gathering the breeding pairs. I'll wait 'til the last minute to pilfer some captive wild pairs from the zoo. Gwamma, could you bring the wine - for medicinal purposes only of course.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• J - Gwamma can do the wine, and I will organise the ouzo, the boubon and beer also. Should I pack my mud wrestling gear for entertainment ????? or do you think the wee two by twos wouldn't appreciate us humans enjoying ourselves ???????

...............and has someone got a spare jacuzzi ???????
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• ...............and has someone got a spare jacuzzi ???????
        we need a kiwitub!!! G i was out hunting. and it was raining lots there too.

Comment

• It was beautiful and sunny this morning. Perfect sweater and jeans weather.

Note to self: do not steal giraffes until positively sure we will need to repopulate the planet.

Note to boat builder: please include one mud pit and one hot tub.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• as it happens, i know a boat builder LOL drizzling here now which is somewhat annoying as i am planning on going for an after lunch walk. i still will but i will get wet.

Comment

• Hi all, long time no chat :-)
              Hope you're all well!

Raining up here too. I'm thinking that guy from Op Shop's onto something...
              Opshop Man Builds Ark - Articles - Rock News - Music & Events - The Rock
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• heya Misabi!!!! how are you? i am so loving my vivos!!! i have always disliked the opshop man's music. elevator music LOL

Comment

• Huh. So much for a sunny sunday.

Comment

• there was no sun forecast here. i think we've got about a week or more of this according to that great oracle the metservice.

Comment

• Good morning all!

Disgustingly sunny here this morning. But life is mellow and I have nothing major to complain about. I caught up on the sleep I'd missed in the last two days, woke up at a fairly normal hour (~7am), and I only feel the normal a.m. fog that coffee will cure.

See y'all when you awaken.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• we're all awake LOL it is school holidays so everything is gonna go downhill. something i am doing is working as i have small children playing 4 square in my kitchen repetively bouncing a ball and complaining about the world ( they were at their dads for the weekend ) and i am feeling calm. i can even handle the constant loud bouncing noises.

Comment

• Calm is good. Four square in the kitchen could be worse. But kids whinging, I can't stand it. Hopefully you can get them outside or somehow focussed on something else. Anyway, have a great day

I have promised my dd she can shower and wash her hair, clean her room and play the piano today. Boy is she excited about all that lot, NOT.
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Bit of a rough start to the school hols with all this rain huh?

Made it through Sunday, barely, with lashings of Lego and trips to farmers market and Starbucks. DS supposed to be going to MIL's today, but she got stuck in ChCh overnight, so unless she gets on an early flight I'll be having a small and annoying helper at work today. Although by the looks of it I'll be hiding out in my office all day anyway, no point leaving it if I have to get wet.

Hope you all manage the entertainment game today.

Comment

• mine have gone into their bedroom to play scrabble and my morning skype meeting has been cancelled so we may go to the beach in the rain and shoot rabbits soon.

Comment

• Sounds like a fine idea Seas, might as well enjoy those trips to the beach before it gets too cold. Its still remarkably warm here in the Naki despite the rain and lightening and absence of sun.

Looks like MIL has made it on a flight so babysitting panic over. DH will drop DS off on his way to work at 11am.

Meanwhile I've arrived at work and its already boring. Glad I've got a good book.

Comment

Working...
                                X