No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden samphire sounds pretty lovely, but glasswort is even better!
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• other exciting newz........ middle DD has just given me my belated Christmas present - a gorgeous photo of her graduation. It is just lovely............. I am so proud !!!!!!! Actually there were three, one large and two small. In one of the small photos Ritchie McCaw is sitting in the background......................
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason3beard
        Grew up in Matamata, but farmed in North Canterbury all of our married life
        piss off you tosser !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          piss off you tosser !!!!!!!!!
          such a way with words have you, grumpy Gwamma! lol

Comment

• dickery dockery doo
            thats not very nice from you
            I will curse those old spammers
            whenever they cram us
            and flush their heads right down the loo

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              such a way with words have you, grumpy Gwamma! lol
              and that is GWUMPY GWAMMA to you DOC !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

and that is GWUMPY GWAMMA to you DOC !!!!!!!
                weellll pardon the piss tossing outta me! lol Isn't that what you do with a chamber pot in the morning???

Comment

dickery dockery doo
                  thats not very nice from you
                  I will curse those old spammers
                  whenever they cram us
                  and flush their heads right down the loo
                  kinda like that one.... better than the Lady from Nantuckett... certainly cleaner!

Comment

other exciting newz........ middle DD has just given me my belated Christmas present - a gorgeous photo of her graduation. It is just lovely............. I am so proud !!!!!!! Actually there were three, one large and two small. In one of the small photos Ritchie McCaw is sitting in the background......................
                    Ever so cool, Gwamma.
                    Annie Ups the Ante
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• i used to have a few albums by mountain who did nantucket sleigh ride. how clear was ritchie in the pics G? he is an otago boy you know. i am trying not to be a grumpy gwamma myself but it is friday. even if i have no whisky and no cigarettes, i made it thru the week. AND my ankle is getting better so the spammers can just do their best.

Comment

• I am thrilled about the ankle Seas, thanx for the coolees Annie, and Doc - it just nice that you are here for us, LL what are you drinking tonight, Badger has gone to bed, haven't seen hide nor hair of Misabi - for ages !!!!!!!! and thats about this old Gwamma DONE !!!!!!!!! and I am not so gwumpy any more!!!!!!............ oh and Ritchie was as clear as day............. in fact the neighbour just married his sister - so its all in the family around here !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• i am trying to work my way up to starting an exercise journal but i am too rinsed to write it all down. it was awesome fun tho today doing all the bending progressions. i got up to the last one #25 which was pretty cool. all sorts of funky things inbetween from warrior good mornings to one legged hip extensions with a 2 sec pause at the top. i did the in line pushing ones too. dive bombers are mental. especially with a 2 sec pause at the bottom. the other thing i love about BBY is no freaking situps. you should naturally use your core to stabilise everything anyways. i hate situps and crunches with a vengeance. no britney spears syndrome gonna go on here. i am reliably told too that the body building community is now getting into preserving the waist as well!

Comment

• Preserving the waist! lol. Now how would they do that?
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• that is my way of explaining it LOL i told you it had been a long week. basically as we all know, the six pack is a function of you body fat %age. if you crunch or do situps you build you muscles outwards. unless you are cutting, what essentially happens is you fill in your waist. that is a very very broad brush explanation. i hate situps and crunches so i am sticking with it. bear in mind i can 3 minute plank and do 3 sets of 20 ab arcs on the roman chair so i am not bunking off. there is a long article here about it on T-nation
                              T NATION | Sexy Female Training

Comment

• Morning all. Preserving the waist sounds positively Victorian - I shall preserve my waist by reclining on the chaise longue. I rather hope it becomes the title of Seas' fitness thread.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X