No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh good lord that would be the last thing I'd do around here! I do however like the idea of hiring some eye-candy to instruct them, our current Tai Chi leader is a 60 something woman who sounds like she's a pack a day smoker.

One time I did have some nice looking boys install my a/c unit, but I've never had them back to the village. Such a pity.

Comment

• I could send MY Tongan gang over..................
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• We could have a little working bee. Aren't they good religious boys? They'd just love to do some volunteer hard labour in our gardens surely?

Comment

• I think that some of them were seventh days, but others were not religous at all -

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            best not wander around naked thou LL - the old men might enjoy it too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            here here!!! Wander naked!!!

Comment

• Doc - I was wondering when you were gonna POP out of the woodwork !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Doc - I was wondering when you were gonna POP out of the woodwork !!!!!!!!
                no pun intended I guess... lol you mention nekkid, and I pop right up!

Comment

• yes - I have a husband who will POP out of the woodwork when breasts are mentioned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........totally over rated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

yes - I have a husband who will POP out of the woodwork when breasts are mentioned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........totally over rated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    ehh... If you've seen one pair..... you pretty much want to see them all..... lol

Comment

• Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc........................... what else can I say ????
                      I could raise my glass and say "all the breast"................ ???? where is Blood orchid when you need her - she is great with word play !!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        ehh... If you've seen one pair..... you pretty much want to see them all..... lol
                        Today, at work, I had an article on auxiliary mammary glands. The poor lassie ended up lactating out of her armpits as well as the more usual places. There are photos and these will be publicly available in approximately three months. The internet: an amazing place.
                        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc........................... what else can I say ????
                          I could raise my glass and say "all the breast"................ ???? where is Blood orchid when you need her - she is great with word play !!!!!!!!!!!!
                          glasses... all the better to see you with! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                            Today, at work, I had an article on auxiliary mammary glands. The poor lassie ended up lactating out of her armpits as well as the more usual places. There are photos and these will be publicly available in approximately three months. The internet: an amazing place.
                            yes... just goes to show that we aren't all exactly alike...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              yes... Just goes to show that we aren't all exactly alike...
                              amen

...small steps....

Comment

• okay - so eldest DD has just rung to say that my biggest baby (3.5 year old Grandson) has just been fitting, with a temp of
                                39.9C, ambulance called and he is now in the hospital in Timaru.............
                                I can't jump in the car, as I have had one too many - just quietly, and they are 2.5 hours away....................
                                Gwamma is a little woriied. I remember when I had a temp of 41.2C - I t'was not a well girl......... and 39.9C aint far behind.................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X