No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanie - re the double posts... the alternate universes are colliding!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Sea, Oreos are almost as bad as Tootsie rolls. They look like chocolate, but they taste like chemicals. Very disconcerting.
      if i am gonna imbibe obviously tasty chemicals i expect them to at least be psycho active!

the breads in europe are much different (and better) than what passes for bread here.... I love a good crusty loaf of bread.... slathered with butter
      i am reliably told it is the wheat they have there. i know dad mysteriously got over his gluten issues and was totally fine with the bread ( whether he liked it or not ) whenever he went to portugal LOL

Crabbcakes i have had a life long love affair with bourbon. i dont overdrink habitually as i dont have the desire but i like bourbon when i do go on a bender. someone gave me some of the jim beam honey bourbon the other day and that was actually very nice. i am not so into the wild turkey honey one and i never had the nuts to get the evan williams one in case it was too sweet. you could probably make your own with honey and bourbon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
        Joanie - re the double posts... the alternate universes are colliding!
        Dontcha hate when that happens?

But I'm having a thought... Could the thread be exploding due to it's length? (Replacing just one word in that sentence makes it dirty.)

Sea, I'm not sure, but Tootsie Rolls might just be psycho active - I can't think of any other reason for eating them.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• *dashes off to google tootsie rolls*

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizzielou View Post
            *dashes off to google tootsie rolls*
            While you are googling, google "kitty litter cake". That should cure you of any budding Tootsie Roll fascination...
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              Dontcha hate when that happens?

But I'm having a thought... Could the thread be exploding due to it's length? (Replacing just one word in that sentence makes it dirty.)

Sea, I'm not sure, but Tootsie Rolls might just be psycho active - I can't think of any other reason for eating them.
              I'm not sure, but I think J has a dirty mind...... I knew there was something about her I liked!

Comment

• Ooooh so wiki tells me that they have introduced tootsie rolls to NZ! Pretty sure that's not true is it? I've never seen one but must confess that I'm curious enough to try a bite just to say I did. We have a store in town that stocks American candy, so maybe I'll stop by there sometime.

Comment

• "Kitty Litter Cake - KidsKuisine
                  Kitty Litter Cake
                  You can make a Kitty Litter Cake, it looks just like a litter box, but this isn't real, it is actually a great tasting, but gross looking cake. Kids love this Kitty Litter Cake."

Oh my. Words fail me just now.......

Comment

"Kitty Litter Cake - KidsKuisine
                    Kitty Litter Cake
                    You can make a Kitty Litter Cake, it looks just like a litter box, but this isn't real, it is actually a great tasting, but gross looking cake. Kids love this Kitty Litter Cake."

Oh my. Words fail me just now.......
                    Welcome to Halloween cuisine!

Comment

• Maybe I should make that for my lunch function next week? Imagine their delight.

Comment

Maybe I should make that for my lunch function next week? Imagine their delight.
                        Just checking, because I have absolutely no idea what reaches all the way over to NZ, but do you know about Halloween?

Comment

Maybe I should make that for my lunch function next week? Imagine their delight.
                          Only if they have a great sense of humor...... kind of like throwing an unwrapped Baby Ruth bar in a swiming pool....

Comment

• LOL! LL, that was my first thought the first time I saw it. I think I'd have been okay except for the melty one hanging off the side. Ewww.

Yes doc, a bit of a dirty mind. As I've aged though, my real life debauchery is pretty much confined to one weekend a year. I just go down to the Quarter and get shit faced and let the days happen. I've wakened up in some pretty nice hotels. LOL
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Yes we know about Halloween although most of us don't celebrate it, baby Ruth though? No idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                Only if they have a great sense of humor...... kind of like throwing an unwrapped Baby Ruth bar in a swiming pool....
                                Hahahahaha! Haven't heard of that one, and I have a pool...

Comment

Working...
                                X