No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Gwamma Is SO excited................. I have had a very productive morning in the kitchen. First I made the meringues, and once cool put them together with white chocolate, then I made the marshmellow chocolate things ( not primal but for guests tonight)......... and then I made this bread.......................

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...psc810e293.jpg

absolutely fantastic - I am not sure if yeast is primal - but it doesn't matter !!!!!! I put LSA, potato flour, coconut shavings, walnut pieces, almond slithers and sunflower seeds. Best bread that I have ever made !!!!!!! ( oh yes - and the tins I cooked the bread in are in the piccy as well)
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• ................. so there you have it - this old dog can be taught new tricks ................

...small steps....

Comment

• what does it taste like? it looks fantastic. i wonder if it would survive being posted LOL

Comment

• it tastes fantastic Seas...... I am thinking that when I make crudetes this afternoon out of stale bread - for this drinks and nibbles thing that we are having tonight - I might pop a couple of thin slices into the oven as well. I love crunchy things !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• mmm biscotti. actual toast, butter and apricot jam!!! GF toast is usually so bad, i dont even miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              mmm biscotti.
              thats what it tastes like !!!!!!!!
              so now Annabelles bread recipe is so different - I can call it Gwammas tin pot bread !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Good plan. It would prob be nice with liver pate. One thing i do miss is sourdough rye bread with liver pate. Awesome day out here. Sunny and warm but very very autumnal now.

Comment

• SEAS - EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX.................... I am so hoping she hears me..............

...small steps....

Comment

• Done! i was a bit deaf. was out in the sun getting the kids from school.

Comment

• lol... I love this thread...... nekid wimins, motorgikles, hot bread, jam, what's not to like!

Comment

• good - you can be an honarary kiwi any time !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          good - you can be an honarary kiwi any time !!!!!
                          I used Kiwi shoe polish for YEARS.... but now I don't polish shoes..... lol I'll take honorary kiwi, thanks....

Comment

• Gawd you lot have been talking the shit today! What's with all of this 1am business? Some of us were trying to sleep you know.

Just back from a day in Wanganui, last work trip thank god as the new manager starts Monday - happy dance.

Thanks for all the tips about skin, tried some hot steamy face cloths last night but still have red weepy sores on my face today. Yuck! I've been using some proactiv cream on the zits but I think I might need to go back to the cleanser as well.

Time to go watch vampire diaries on demand.....my favourite trashy teen programme.....shhhh don't tell!
                            Last edited by Lizzielou; 03-22-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Gwamma, the bread looks awesome.

LL - I watch Vampire Diaries also either at the CW website or I can wait a week and watch it at Hulu. I also like Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars. I'm so not the demographic they're going for. LOL
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Ahhh Joannie you are in good company. Not sure about teen wolf and pretty little liars though....that might be just you? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X