Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what mixing the bread whilst having been at the whisky in the jar or how to ride around the kitchen naked on a honda? or both simultaneously? now i would want to put that on you-tube!! the only honda i have ever been on was a dirt bike and i do intend to keep it that way LOL i dont mind kawasakis and yamahas tho but only when it is dark or if i am in disguise. and usually if i am on the back of one i am as no one expects it to be me!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      what mixing the bread whilst having been at the whisky in the jar or how to ride around the kitchen naked on a honda? or both simultaneously? now i would want to put that on you-tube!! the only honda i have ever been on was a dirt bike and i do intend to keep it that way LOL i dont mind kawasakis and yamahas tho but only when it is dark or if i am in disguise. and usually if i am on the back of one i am as no one expects it to be me!!!
      1. Gwamma does NOT look good naked - so that won't happen...............
      2. Last time Gwamma rode a farm motorbike - she put it over on a rock....................head hurt something wicked.........
      3. whiskey??????????................ it burns.........................
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

      ...small steps....

      Comment


      • Great word picture, Seas! I can see it now. You and Gwamma both riding motorcycles naked around the kitchen while simultaneously drinking whiskey and mixing bread.
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

        Comment


        • Annie - you should be joining us - it could be fun ????? ...............
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

          ...small steps....

          Comment


          • there are no rocks in the kitchen and we could leave the lights off LOL it really is bourbon in the jar not whisky but whisky in the jar sounds better. i quite like riding the harley around the kitchen.

            Comment


            • a threesome! but bagsy i have the harley or if i have to have a jap bike, i want the xr!! we could be decent and wear our black bikinis or something leopard spot.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                there are no rocks in the kitchen and we could leave the lights off LOL it really is bourbon in the jar not whisky but whisky in the jar sounds better. i quite like riding the harley around the kitchen...... NAKED .
                I just fixed that up for you Seas.....................
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                ...small steps....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  a threesome! but bagsy i have the harley or if i have to have a jap bike, i want the xr!! we could be decent and wear our black bikinis or something leopard spot.
                  yeah but...... no but................. yeah but .................. no but................. Gwamma really DOES NOT LOOK GOOD NAKED !!!!!!!
                  END OF !
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                  ...small steps....

                  Comment


                  • LOL i do occasionally ride it in my board shorts and have ridden it in a bikini once LOL but naked not yet. would prob freak a few people out including myself.

                    Comment


                    • Gwamma really DOES NOT LOOK GOOD NAKED !!!!!!!
                      END OF !
                      you know this has never stopped alot of men i have encountered stripping off. just do it. have fun. life is too short to stress.

                      Comment


                      • Long hair covers a multitude of faults. Think Lady Godiva. On a Harley. In the Kitchen. Mixing bread.
                        Annie Ups the Ante
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                        Comment


                        • Annie - I do believe that you my dear girl - are letting your hair down....................
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                          ...small steps....

                          Comment


                          • lol
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                            Comment


                            • yes i have super long hair too and harley's are good as they dont go so fast that it all blows out of the way and reveals the faults!!!

                              Comment


                              • Confession time. I cannot ride a motorcycle. Of any description. So you'll have to do this event without me.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X