No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep Doc I was VERY naughty - but I LOVE being naughty !!!!!!!!!!!

and I so hope you got to be naughty on your birthday !!!!!!!!!!!
    Sadly no......

actually Seas - he looked a weent teeny bit like DOC !!!!!!!! VERY HOT !!!!! I really should have whispered that. Doc might think I am a stalky sort of a Gwamma !!!!!!!!
    This Doc has no problems with being stalked by a hot Gwamma! lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=ssn679doc;1122712]Sadly no......

What the hell you mean NO !!!!!!
      Do we old gwammas need to learn you ?????? *note *plural of gwamma is gwammas and that means you and me - Seas !!!!!

Doccy darling boy - OMG Every birthday boy needs to get his silly on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a boy thing !!!! its the ultimate pressie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me you have a rain check........................
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

hot lol
        Laugh out loud alright - never have I been called HOT !!!!! Lazy, fat, wrinkled, four eyes, sloppy bottom, boring, chunder thighs, punga stumped, did I say wrinkled ????, etc...etc...etc.... I was refered to a MILF in my youth...... and I have wondered if I will ever be called a GILF..................... but HOT ??????? I don't think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Sadly no......
          That's just not right. You're a fox. Get out there with your good self.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• [QUOTE=NZ primal Gwamma;1122751]
            Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Sadly no......

What the hell you mean NO !!!!!!
            Do we old gwammas need to learn you ?????? *note *plural of gwamma is gwammas and that means you and me - Seas !!!!!

Doccy darling boy - OMG Every birthday boy needs to get his silly on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a boy thing !!!! its the ultimate pressie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me you have a rain check........................
            What part of NO did you not understand? lol..... No, Doc did NOT get his silly on for him birfusday...... Actually, I did get a present for my birthday.... a very nice one at that.... from my daughter no less..... it was an Outback Outfitters Aussie oilskin hathttp://www.outbacktrading.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=146

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              I agree Badger - did you get to play spank the hanky on your special day ??????????????

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                What shee said...

Comment

• [QUOTE=ssn679doc;1122763]
                  Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post

What part of NO did you not understand? lol..... No, Doc did NOT get his silly on for him birfusday...... Actually, I did get a present for my birthday.... a very nice one at that.... from my daughter no less..... it was an Outback Outfitters Aussie oilskin hathttp://www.outbacktrading.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=146
                  fantastic Doc - I can't open the attachment - however you will be crocodile dundeeing before we know it !!!!!!!

................ and sorry but you should have put your foot down on the silly thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a rite of passage !!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• [QUOTE=NZ primal Gwamma;1122767]
                    Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

fantastic Doc - I can't open the attachment - however you will be crocodile dundeeing before we know it !!!!!!!

................ and sorry but you should have put your foot down on the silly thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a rite of passage !!!!!!!!!!!!
                    no crock teeth for me thanks.....

lol.. put my foot down.... rotflmfao....... that works like a champ everytime..... and I end up sleeping on the couch for a month! lol

rite of passage..... uh huh.....

Comment

• Husband bought me some...props for my birthday. Unfortunately they were not really the props I was looking for. It is ever thus in our relationship. Close, but no cigar. Spanking hankies? Yes. That we can do.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• well good morning all - sorry for the above digression - however I think that Gwamma has a point all you boys and girls...................... birthdays are for the birthdee and said birthdee should be able to decide what sort of pressie he/she recieves on said birfday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

right day four of no coffee................ what have your symptoms been when you have cut coffee out of your life ????????????
                        Things aint looking too pretty down here. Gwamma has got many and varied symptoms and they are just not pleasant - or Gwamma has caught herself a wee bit of a bug !!!!!! either way its gonna be a "woe is me" day today !!!!

on happier news Gwamma is off to have a great big juicy rump staek for breakfast - just cos !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Have a good breakfast and I hope your bug/coffee withdrawal passes soon.

I hope your little grandie is a box of birds today.
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• thanx Annie - I haven't rung them yet. I thought I should let them sleep in.
                            I will report back a little later................

...small steps....

Comment

• I'm cheering you on Gwamma! It's always a confidence builder to get an addiction or whatever under control.

Coffee! Be gone from Gwamma's abode and consciousness! I command thee!
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• LOL i go to bed early and what happens?! i am volunteered for a joint gwamma stalk!!! Doc needs to post a pic before i get all excited. preferably without the uniform and i mean that in a clean way!!! G i jumped off a 2m fence whilst walking along it with the kids and landed sideways on my ankle on a slope. we were doing obstacle courses. my oldest told me i needed to stop pretending to be a ninja LOL i can still do push ups, upper body, abs, arms, glut bridges, leg raises and poss hamstring curls. but i need a machine to try on. what i cant do is walk properly or anything like squats or lunges which involves putting weight on my ankle. it is getting a bit better. i can at least change gear properly in the car now without having to do clutchless gear changes.

and coffee. i have given up before. i got migraines, random muscle aches, nasty mental health symptoms, twitches, malaise. total exhaustion. just to name a few LOL it was way worse than when i gave up smoking properly all those years ago. it took a good week or more to feel sorta normal and then you have to fill the space or you keep feeling wierd. yes i am a proper addict.

Comment

Working...
                                X