No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am pleased that you guys are feeling better. Sometimes a day just chilling in your jimmy jams - is a good thing
    .............. however its a bugger that I don't own any !!!!!!! so I have to do the whole shat shower and shave thing ...........

anyhoo that always makes me feel better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Sometimes a day just chilling in your jimmy jams - is a good thing
      .............. however its a bugger that I don't own any !!!!!!!
      hmmm... let me ponder this for a moment.......... OK, a moment longer.................

Comment

• Dr Sub - welcome to our little down under thread of debauchery !!!!!

Doc let me introduce you to everyone........
        ......... everyone this is Doc !

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          hmmm... let me ponder this for a moment.......... OK, a moment longer.................
          ......and not pretty I tell ya !!!!!!! not pretty at all !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Anything could happen, and of course things can be moved. Likewise, we always create back-ups to back-ups. It's like buying insurance policies.

For example, this past trip to nelson was Sat-Mon, and I had subs organized and we had subs for teachers, who had back up for them if the original teacher is unwell, and I also had subs for classes that I would likely be available to teach, but if there were incidents, I wouldn't be able to.

I'm also insured in the business, so that should anything happen to me (including getting sick for several days and not having substitute teachers/etc -- and even if I do), then the insurance covers my losses after a certain threshold is met.

It's important to make sure your business is insured properly, that's for sure.

But yes, I try to schedule things specifically, and I work really diligently to keep myself healthy so that I don't have issues there.

Also, when you are talking about $20,000 for a 5 weekends of work (which includes plenty of down time), it seems worth it, doesn't it?

Comment

• hey doc! welcome. we do try not to be too debauched. even if it is getting late LOL right now i cant shower unless i leave home and i dont own pjs either. too cold to go out naked. so we are heading into dirty feral hippy territory. i am actual going to visit the nearly as good as sex shower tomorrow and i cant wait. it is so high pressure it almost blows me thru the wall. orgasmic almost!

Comment

• hahahahahahaha Seas - you are the naughty one !!!!
                I think I love this wee Indonesian girl who enquired about the room tonight. She has been living with her brother who is a dentist in CHCH.
                I have a brother who is also a Dentist, in fact he owns a couple of surgerys in CHCH, so I am sure this fella will know him. I think we will be saying yes to this girl. She is a chef in an upmarket restaurant in CHCH as well - so maybe - just maybe ...... she could teach me how to cook ??????????????????? Small world really ..................

okay gwammas crik in her neck has not eased at all today - so I am gwanna take a wee neurophen - just so I can have a wee nights sleep.....

catch you in the morning !!!!!!
                be good
                x

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  hey doc! welcome. we do try not to be too debauched.
                  Well, I try to bring "class" to every page I visit! lol...

Comment

• Hey neighbours

Gwamma - is that you in your pic? I have had this image in my mind for months...

Comment

• hey katemary!!! morning. all misty here. nice and cool out for the 1 mile dash. no breakfast tho as i am training this morning and i ate too many ribs last night.

Well, I try to bring "class" to every page I visit! lol...
                      you and me both.

Comment

• HI Katemary - yep thats gwumpy, growly, saggy baggy wrinkly old Gwamma..................... please elaborate on the image that you had in mind........................

Seas you wanna see Doc in his wee uniform - makes Gwamma all hot and bothered just thinking about it !!!!!!!!

If you ask Doc nicely - he might even post a wee picky here !!!!!!!

Right Gwamma has some serious cleaning to do ....................... and its Meeshas birthday ( remember the wee girl who was having neighbour dog issues). I need to make her a cake and pop into CHCH to get her a wee something. I am thinking a Glassons gift voucher ?????? Vouchers are so impersonal but I don't want to go off half cocked and buy her something that she doesn't like.
                        Her party over the weekend was a "hunger games" party. How that played out - I hate to guess. Its a shame they didn't deal to that pesky dog with their bows and arrows !!!!!!!!! (Ayla - I'm joking !!!!!!!)

...small steps....

Comment

• DHs cousin has just asked if he can come and stay for a week. Hes quite high up in our NZ police force. Anyhoo he was one of our bobbies to FAIL his fitness test. Apparently the Police Force have come down hard on our wee "not up to scratch" boys........................ interesting !!!!! So he is coming to use the gym and turn himself around. It might be the inspiration I need to get myself back into my garage !!!!!!
                          .............time will tell................. and I need to sharpen up if I am going to see all these gorgeous American Primates on our big AE (american experience)

...small steps....

Comment

• So feed him primal meals in between letting him use your gym and he will go home and BLITZ that test. Good luck.
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• heres hoping Annie !!!!!!
                              I hope that you are feeling better

...small steps....

Comment

• i think we have discussed how i am not into the men in uniform thing LOL but he is welcome to post a pic. i think i have seen one and he was looking quite hot? but remind me for sure. trained my ass off this morning as i was 10 whole minutes late. damm supermarket queues. so no rest while i was training to get thru it all. i met an 83 yr old lady in the changing room. she was awesome. very sweet. went to visit the almost as good as sex town water gas shower on the way home and washed my hair which is now at least 6 shades lighter LOL one of the guys in the gym has this real good book called something like strength training anatomy. i looked it up on fishpond and there are even more. specific women's ones too. then you go to amazon and do a look inside and you can get lost. funny how when i train hard, it just makes me want to exercise more. i did hear on the grapevine about the police fitness tests. i managed not to laugh too much as most of them always look like they have spent too much time eating doughnuts instead of moving. one would think they would have some mean assault courses and with access to all those firearms, you would just have to play lots. make sure you give him enough of those safe starches G. you dont want him getting all carb fluey as i am sure they have a cardio vascular type test too. it is very hard to run distance low carb unless you have spent a lot of time training for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X