No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay - heres the thing - put them kiddlies in the car and bring them to mine. I will give them the best week of schooling that they have ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will get a nice hot shower to boot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seas - just Doooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeetttttttttttttt
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i wish G but i have to work still. they could do with being spirited away to get away from their dad too. next hols we will plot. currently i am trucking my washing around and have about 3 or 4 places i can shower. even just jump in the sea if i get really feral LOL hey g i had a couple of glasses of red whilst i was out at dinner too tonight. it has been downhill badly this weeked i can tell you. they were left over from the party and one was i think a cabernet sav. does that sound right for a red? and one was shiraz and one was a pinot? oops that is 3!!! i prefered the one i think is a cabernet.

Comment

• Yeah I actually prefer the Pinot Noir. I find it alot lighter than the rest, althou like anything - you have to pick your breed.
        Anyway my girl - lets make plans for next hols. In fact I need a house sitter while we are away in America !!!!!!!!!
        Does it coincide with the hols ?????
        You could all just come and chill - and feed the dog, cats, sheep and whatever else needs feeding !!!!!!!!
        Bloody good plan I am thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• is there a horse to ride?! i am def not knowledgeable enuf to know what breed of wine to drink LOL it would take years of practise that i am not up to to be there. i did have a sacred stone merlot once which was divine. and i have been to one of those hell flash restruants where you get the chef's choice which is 11 courses. each one has a small glass of wine with it. but small glass of $300 bottle wine sort of scenario. the sweet red we had with dessert was unreal. cant remember the rest too well but they were nice. feeling almost energetic this morning. ran a couple of ks down the road and back first thing while the kids were asleep and hung out the washing i did at my mates last night. normally i would have to snooze the alarm a few times on a monday. gotta work today once i have been for a walk but i am eyeing up the house to tidy it up.

Comment

• yep we can find you a horse to ride. Middle DD has just broken one in for barrel racing, so I am sure she would send it here for the holidays.
            Anyhoo no pressure - but the place is yours if you want it !!!!!!!
            I am getting back into my running today - althou I have the tongan boyz here again - so I might wait until they have gone later - I am always full of excuses !!!!!!!! LOL
            I have just made some bread for them - I am forgetting alot of my CW recipes so its good to keep my hand in !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL i need a dopey old nag to ride not a barrel racing horse! with the running i figure run down around the corner and back first thing every morning and then make like normal and still go for my walk. we have a bit of a famous cross country race on in a month or two i think here and i am gonna do the walk so i do need to up the training. i did it untrained last year and won my class but i could easily have done better even with a bit of strategy. i also got the only coast guard i didnt know when we did the boat across the inlet so we had to wait for someone. next time i will make sure i get someone to pick me up and take me over immediately. it isnt sposed to be competitve but they publish the results so what do they expect?!

Comment

• Gosh all this talk of running is making me feel very lazy indeed. Can't even walk around the block these days because of my stoopid toe, it's been agony since all that dancing I did last week. On the plus side my weight is still very stable even after all those excesses last week, just imagine what I might achieve if I actually did some exercise.

Wow, glad my first day back at work is over. Never fun after a few weeks off. Still I had some good news about my empty villa going unconditional today so doing the happy dance and planning how to spend my commission.

Eye exam went well too, eyes all look healthy. Glasses still optional, apparently it's my body loosing the ability to correct my sight problems as I get older, so will just have to wait to see how it progresses over time. I got a full eye exam for free with my AA membership, so that's a good thing to remember in the future.

Comment

• Hi all - just finished mowing the lawns, managed to video tape the dog and send it to DD in America, have made some CW food for a neighbour who is struggling a wee bit, and I'm down 1kg to boot !!!!!!!!!
                  so not too much happening - just ticking along quietly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope that you are all doing well
                  G

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey gwamma, sounds like a successful day to me. Good news about that weight loss for the week too. What are you doing that is working this time round?

Another busy day at work for me today too, not quite as frantic as yesturday thankfully. 1 more sleep until DH gets home, that kids are very excited because I'm picking them up early from school so we can meet his plane at 3 pm.

Comment

• HI LL. Very exciting about Dh getting home tomorrow.
                      Not sure what I am doing differently ????? I was gonna start running again this week but haven't as yet. So absolutely no idea. but hey if its working ...................

...small steps....

Comment

• Just repeat whatever you are doing until desired weight is reached........if only it was that simple eh?

I've discovered the best little treat for a hot day, iced coffee. I love the Starbucks kind loaded with sugar, but I've figured out my own alternative. I just make myself a double shot espresso, then slosh in a decent amount of cold cream, add 4 ice cubes then top up with cold milk. Yum!

Comment

• I always really like affogato which is icecream with expresso poured over the top. you must be able to faleo it if you try hard enuf. i still need some room in the freezer before i can make anymore icecream so none of that going on here for a while. just made a CW bacon and egg pie for a camp fundraiser which was very disturbing. i have never made one before. kinda freaky packet flakey pastry and this unnerving feeling i am going to poison someone LOL it is also official. i am an exercise addict. i did one of those online quizzes in the health section of msn.com whilst i was bored and waiting for the kids to brush their teeth. you have to answer questions and in the blank you insert your behaviour. i got very high scores lmao. i loved the one about "do you control your use of ____ whilst containing your obsession" what does that even mean?!

Comment

• mmmmmm affogato with hazelnut liquor as well as the espresso, nope not worth faleo'ing just eat as is and enjoy lots!

some of thos questionaires are a bit , and based on what scientific research is what I'd like to know?

Bah, I've worked my but off for the last two days and now I'm left with all of the PIA jobs at work that I don't want to do. Procrastination......

Comment

• hi girls - I haven't tried an iced coffee - but I just might..... online questionares - I don't ever bother !!!!!!! LOL
                              Huge day on the puter today. We have worked out how to put emails into each and everyones personal files. We have 1600 people on the books - and about two trazillion emails. Each one has to be renamed, dated and filed individually................... so yep a big day. However I need some down time toooooooooo - hence my MDA moment !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Good morning everyone - I slept way in today after some insomnia last night. Sun comes up, I nod off. I think I'm half Sicilian and half Vampire.

My Gran'ma taught me this to keep iced coffee from diluting from the ice. Make more coffee than you need one morning, and when the leftover coffee cools down, freeze it in an ice cube tray. Now when your cubes melt, your iced coffee won't taste weak.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X