No announcement yet.

Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am truely not in a position to go fishing Seas, but Just say the word and I will be your wingman!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• and you see this is where i have to be careful because there are alot of fish out there i am not wanting to catch or notice i may be fishing!! hence why i cant fall under tables either well not till i get home LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        20 goes into 49 twice with some left over.
        At 20 I'd hope he'd be up to it more than twice ;-)
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Remembered to reply. Whoop!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          AngryK how are you doing ?????
          Doing great, cheers for asking. Had a good lifting session, finally deleted the last remembrances of my ex and her friends off Facebook (thus removing 80% of whinge of my feed :P) and am gonna cook up a batch of lamb nachos for dinner.

How about you - hell - how's everyone doing tonight?
          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
          MFP Food Diary:
          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Hi ladies, back from another busy week touring the countryside. Wellington was as boring as I expected, sorry Zoe I ran out of time for a visit, then last night in the bright lights of Wanganui. Back home this afternoon to celebrate our 10 th wedding anniversary with DH and the kids. Taking them all to Lone Star for tea, classy establishment I know but the kids love it. DH loved his gift, the canvases arrived early this afternoon so I was able to give them to him right away. We've put one up already and it looks great.

I was very spoilt by DH who gave me an eternity ring, it's all sparkly and just perfect so I'm a very happy gal today.

Off to a wedding tomorrow afternoon which will be fun and MIL is having the kids for the night, yay!

Comment

• Misabi, you've got that right!

I hope you all know how much I enjoy this thread. It's getting crazy in the neighborhood - so many meanies. But here... so nice.

Another day sober. Blech. It would be easier if someone offered to get me stoned. *chuckle* But I shall prevail!
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Another day sober. Blech. It would be easier if someone offered to get me stoned. *chuckle* But I shall prevail!
                go out and smile sweetly and flounce and you never know your luck.

Comment

• oh so we are just NICE ???????
                  Misabi my boy - how are you doing ???? are you being good ????
                  LL I am so pleased that the picky went down a treat - and sparkly shiny things - you are one lucky girl !!!!!!!
                  Angry K - Plenty of nice girls down this way. Actually............ middle DD has just broken up with her BF - Gwamma cried !!!!!!! oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!! anyhoo shes a hard working, barrel racing, goat owning, gun slinging, motorbike riding, truck driving, gorgeous 25 year old !!!!!! Get back to me if you wanna stalk her on facebook !!!!!!!!!!! LOL
                  Joanie - I have tried the odd drug,but I so don't dooooooo the drugs so well, but alcohol - which is of course another drug - I am a cheap drunk - but thats okay.
                  And I have only just got back - is all not well in the hood ??????????

...small steps....

Comment

• oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!!
                    yes it can be an issue LOL i so cried when my oldest split with her first bf. i think he did too.

i got my vivo barefoot shoes today. they are awesome and so comfy. i went for a run up the hill and back down again. they have good grip on them too which is essential around here on the dirt roads.

Comment

• woohoo go barefoots !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        Angry K - Plenty of nice girls down this way. Actually............ middle DD has just broken up with her BF - Gwamma cried !!!!!!! oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!! anyhoo shes a hard working, barrel racing, goat owning, gun slinging, motorbike riding, truck driving, gorgeous 25 year old !!!!!! Get back to me if you wanna stalk her on facebook !!!!!!!!!!! LOL
                        Sounds awesome!... But, alas, a little too old for me.

Really, not terrified at all.

Couple of questions or people here. Does anyone know how to:
                        A) Change your username (To match my MFP name) and,
                        B) Post an image?

Was thinking of posting up a recipe (or two), is all.
                        Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                        https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                        MFP Food Diary:
                        http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                        (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          i was coming here to be rude to misabi LOL damm you! nzsale have one teaspoon on sale. temptation has a name. this is gonna get expensive!!!
                          Oh really now?!
                          How're you liking you're new shoes? Where'd you get them? :-)
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Angry K - how old are you ????? Cos I have a 17 year old due back from the states (done her 7th form year over there) in june/july, hoping to go into the airforce as a pilot, gun slinging, actually a bloody good shot, motorcross rider ( look bloody good in motorbike gear), 18 next week, you could possibly stalk her on facebook ????? but you have so got to pass Gwamma test first !!!!!
                            Okay changing your user name - no idea
                            posting an image - www.photobucket. something - can't remember, set up an account and follow the prompts
                            G x

...small steps....

Comment

• to post an image i think you just use the post image button on the tool bar above when you reply. it's 2 buttons to the left of the quote button.

Comment

• I'm good thanks Gwamma, keeping busy and trying to stay off the interwebs as much as possible.
                                Some of the crap on here drives me nuts, good to have a break sometimes :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X