Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh!. 35 degrees at 10.30 am

Comment

• yeah i hope you feel better soon G. when you say buzz does that mean energetic or just wired? still not feeling the love for nothing but coffee and cream, CO and broth. i have made it to 1 and am just having my second spoon of CO, my second cup of coffee and i have had 2 cups of broth. I DO NOT FEEL HUNGRY AT ALL lol if i repeat it loud enough i may fool myself. i only have to do it till tomorrow so i will be fine.

Comment

• You are not hungry!!!

Comment

• no i am avoiding having to make chocolate marbled icing for dd's cake as it is making me feel a bit queasy. the things i used to do to myself eating to much of that sorta stuff! too much sugar always made me itchy but no visible rash. and this is making me scratch kinda like you start itching if someone talks about headlice lol i will make another mug of broth soon.

Comment

• Well that jolly headache hasn't quite left the lodes as yet, however hopefully after a good nights sleep...............

All the best for the party tomorrow Seas. I shall be thinking of you as I do the sudoku in sat mornings paper over a cup of coffee and cream.......................
            catch you all tomorrow
            G x
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• we were up before daylight so i have had real food and coffee and cream already! i had a great time last night as i read the kids the first 11 or so chapters of james and the giant peach. i've never read it before so it was quite cool. i had to rescue a too cute to shoot bunny the cat forgot to maim or kill which was hiding behind my kitchen curtain this morning which will be our little secret LOL do NOT tell a soul the kids were horrified when i pointed out i should have chopped its head off with an axe! would have made me feel like the red queen in alice in wonderland. off with his head!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Good morning - you wouldn't have done that seas - I am sure......... actually maybe I am not so sure ????
                Headache still here this morning, so I might need to deflate it somehow.
                off to see Les MIs this afternoon, then out for dinner. Great !

...small steps....

Comment

• if i knew there was poison out for the rabbits in the hood, i would have axed it as i have seen rabbits dying of poison and it is horrific. have you tried more water G? and maybe some vit C?

have fun at LesMI and having dinner. i am off to read more James and the giant peach to the kids.

Comment

• Hope you woke up head ache free today G.

Have a fun party S

Comment

• Big class this morning, and good yoga practice. did my measurements too -- still 26 inches on the waist. I don't know about my weight because. . . i don't have a scale. I'm going to estimate i'm still at 128.

IF is going awesomely. I'm finding myself comfortably eating between 11-3 (first meal), and then again a between 6-8. SO, sometimes my window is only 5 hrs (yesterday, I ate at 3:30 and then again at 7:00), and other times the window is 8 (12-8 on Wednesday).

I have been having trouble following SLD, so I've scrapped it for now. Not too worried about it really. Not like I need to loose weight or anything.

Windy, chilly day here. Probably won't be beaching it.

Comment

• welcome back Zoes. I take it the ILS got away home okay ???
                        Headache still simmering Ayla, but have really pumped the water today, so It should sort itself out
                        off to Les Mis in an hour or so - what to wear - now that is a dilemma !!!! LOL
                        have a great afternoon all
                        G x

...small steps....

Comment

• Yes. the whole holiday was really great, actually. way less stressful than my parents! LOL.

They left on Tuesday, I think. It was a good work week, but DH is having trouble getting back into the swing of things. Still, it's going well.

Also, we had some car repairs done with the WOF, and i was worried we'd haave to replace the car, but it turns out that we paid about $300 for the repairs and no bigs. Have to get our windshield replaced, though, because some boys were mucking about around christmas/new years and cracked it. :P bummer.

might take insurance out on the thing.

Comment

• actually Zoes - insurance is a must for any vehicle. I think it might be prudent to do your homework on that one !!!!
                            Anyway thats just IMO.
                            I have just managed to get a wee late lamb back with its mum. It was seperated overnight - and what a bloody racket !!!!!!
                            However the Mum, who was a good 100kg (standing in the shade), jumped a fence, got her leg caught in the wire fence, went down hard, twisted etc.... anyway long story, but old Gwamma managed to lift her up enough to untwist the wire a bit, and free the leg. It took more than one go, but I am totally rinsed now. Why do we grow such big sheep - you ask, I have no idea, however they are so not easy to push around !!! LOL
                            anyway thats my heavy lifting for the day. Thank goodness she didn't struggle, cos that would have played havoc with my back !!!!
                            Its looking like its gonna be a gorgeous day here today, so maybe some gardening is in order. We have 60 -70 people coming for dinner next sat, so I need to get the BBQ house sorted, the garden done, pool vacuumed etc.....
                            so thats me - have a great day, and I will catch you later
                            G x

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL G way to go first thing on a sunday! i hate any of those livestock incidents like that involving fences and legs. i get fried nerves big time just thinking about it. you did well. the big sheep is prob for more meat which is more $s.

my middle dd is going horse trekking this avo for her b'day so we are off to town after lunch. i am thinking i will have kitfo for lunch.

Comment

• How I would so love to go trekking............ there is just something about riding a horse way out in the mountains.....saddle sores and all !!!! LOL
                                enjoy the big concrete jungle..............

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X