Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are all gonna die sooner and with disease!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd eat Nigella too, if I wasn't straight.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
      READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Comment

Cori, i love you lots, but if you dust off old nigella fap fodder here on MDA you will find a line a mile long....

if you let me watch i will take you to the front of the line with me....
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

It's you and me then sugar!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

So the deal was struck without me, then. Fine.

I know Nigella likes those late night bites. I'll go for seconds with her.

Speaking of crinkly tofu lady, I fucking hate that Hungry Girl chick on Food Network. 10 seconds into her show and I want to claw my eyes out with a spork. Plus she looks like jerky made from the ass of yak. Way to sell it, bitch.

Comment

Ha.
              I don't have TV and I don't suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                So the deal was struck without me, then. Fine.

I know Nigella likes those late night bites. I'll go for seconds with her.

Speaking of crinkly tofu lady, I fucking hate that Hungry Girl chick on Food Network. 10 seconds into her show and I want to claw my eyes out with a spork. Plus she looks like jerky made from the ass of yak. Way to sell it, bitch.
                oh no, it was struck with Cori. I have big shoulders, follow right along as i muscle everyone ELSE out of the way
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X