No announcement yet.

Let's see photos of the Mega Posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! There were some good points made and some fun and witty comments as well - I appreciate the feed back - your points are well taken. The reason I posted the challenge was that there has been some rather inflammatory and combative comments made by people seeming to demean the intelligence of others on some of the threads. Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions - they could talk the walk but I was wondering if they actually walked the walk.
    Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Um, not everyone wants to post pictures of themselves on the internet, dude.

not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
        What's that? You want proof that my new swim suit fits me? And then we should meet to go swimming? Sounds like fun, mister!
        lol

you're like the little brother i never wanted or needed
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
          Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions.
          Well I'm certainly not going to be on the bottom. I don't f**k up.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
            Thanks everyone! There were some good points made and some fun and witty comments as well - I appreciate the feed back - your points are well taken. The reason I posted the challenge was that there has been some rather inflammatory and combative comments made by people seeming to demean the intelligence of others on some of the threads. Some of these mega posters making these comments seem to place themselves in superior positions - they could talk the walk but I was wondering if they actually walked the walk.
            Health <> Looks.

I personally think that everyone needs to filter everything they read on the interwebs through lenses.

Plus, it's helpful to read this and use the giant supercomputer that is your brain to match them to posters here.
            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

I'm easy to find. Go looking.

Comment

Your basic premise is pretty flawed, since where someone started out affects where they end up, and as people age, the importance of a 6 pack for one's credibility drops dramatically. If spokesmodel pics really are the basis for your health decisions, I recommend two 6" subway sandwiches per day with diet coke! Durianrider is pretty lean, too, so maybe a 90% carb, raw fruitarian diet is the key to health.
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                  Health <> Looks.

I personally think that everyone needs to filter everything they read on the interwebs through lenses.

Plus, it's helpful to read this and use the giant supercomputer that is your brain to match them to posters here.
                  Loved those, and yes, I was quietly attaching names to the posts!
                  Durp.

Comment

I've got a picture of me displaying belly muscles when I used to be on CW diet.
                    I felt like shit, I looked pretty good though.
                    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                      Your basic premise is pretty flawed, since where someone started out affects where they end up, and as people age, the importance of a 6 pack for one's credibility drops dramatically. If spokesmodel pics really are the basis for your health decisions, I recommend two 6" subway sandwiches per day with diet coke! Durianrider is pretty lean, too, so maybe a 90% carb, raw fruitarian diet is the key to health.
                      shhh....logic has no place here
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by steve.mull View Post

Does that work for ya?
                        I'm glad someone did this. That was the first thing that popped into my head too. Nice work.
                        My Journal: Englishman In Oz, Skinny to Muscle in a Primal Way

Comment

I got your freaking Mega Posters right here, pal:

6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
                          ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

Originally posted by cantare View Post
                            I got your freaking Mega Posters right here, pal:

OMG, where does one buy one of these???
                            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

those are the biggest penises i've ever seen *thousand yard stare*
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                those are the biggest penises i've ever seen *thousand yard stare*
                                You've never heard of the Penis Festival? (BTW, don't Google penis parade. Or maybe do . . .)

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Working...
                                X