X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only person i flirt with on here is you *brow waggle*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Obviously I'm not mega poster or mega anything for that matter, but eating well (strict Primal since April, about 85% Primal prior to that) and exercising regularly over the last 18 months has worked out well for me. I've lost 30+ lbs of flab and fat. Still got some extra junk in the trunk, but I'm in no hurry to get rid of it. I'm here for good health mostly.

photo(2).JPG

Comment

• ...in pics actual size does not matter, years ago I took 35 kg away from a model and totally remade her face to match the one she'd have without two months or three of gyn and sugar binges.
        And I stopped working as a lawyer because of the lies involved

Luce

BBW roll up and smokin'hot on the fetish scene, you know
        No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Comment

• BTW yodiewan, very hot!
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by The Return of Dado
            the last time i posted a pic of myself on a forum someone photoshopped a cock on it, so i can't afford to do this again
            So that photo had just the one in it, then?
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
              That's fine and I respect their choice, it would just help their credibility to show the results of their practice on a forum focused on health and wellness. IMO
              I will certainly send in mine as soon as my dang braces come off...so I can sport my new smile

Comment

the last time i posted a pic of myself on a forum someone photoshopped a cock on it, so i can't afford to do this again
                As long as it's a nice one, and free-range organic, what's the problem?
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  BTW yodiewan, very hot!
                  Ya. You could play spoons on those abs. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    Ya. You could play spoons on those abs. Nice.
                    Thank you Palobird and Saoirse for the compliments. I've seen pics of both of y'all in other threads (and on your success post story of course, PB) and y'all are both pretty smokin'.

Comment

um...ermm...sorry about that.
                      Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                      Thank you Palobird and Saoirse for the compliments. I've seen pics of both of y'all in other threads (and on your success post story of course, PB) and y'all are both pretty smokin'.
                      why thank you.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Working...
                      X