No announcement yet.

Neck wrinkles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep mine in check with facial peels. I know they are not primal, but I don't care. I have had the VI Peel and the Apeel and the second worked best for me (they both work good but I got more peeling with the second). Both also got rid of dark spots on my cheeks.

Comment

Toot toot, looks like rain.

Comment

skin brushing. Get yourself a natural-bristles body brush and brush lighty from chest to chin/ears. Lots of info on the web. Prob best if you do full body brush first, then work on the neck as long as you want. will take a while, but should improve wrinkles. Sea salt cream afterwards, also sea salt masks might help.

Also you can check out facial exercises on the web, I'm sure there are some for tightening neck.

Comment

It's probably genetic. My grandmother had a wattle. My mom has a wattle. I will have a wattle.
          Sandra
          *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Skin brushing and exercises and you will see improvement.

Comment

Thanks, Cooma and Judycr, I will try that!

Comment

I will also try retinol cream!

Comment

You can do your own peel at home w lower concentrations of glycolic and lactic acids. skin laboratory has some good ones.
                  Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

I treat my neck like my face:
                    1. Sunscreen
                    2. Peels
                    3. Retinol cream
                    4. Firming cream

My neck is probably going to get some lasers soon.

Peels are great, but get a real one from an aesthetician so you understand it before you start putting home peels to work. It does sting a lot.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      I treat my neck like my face:
                      1. Sunscreen
                      2. Peels
                      3. Retinol cream
                      4. Firming cream

My neck is probably going to get some lasers soon.

Peels are great, but get a real one from an aesthetician so you understand it before you start putting home peels to work. It does sting a lot.
                      I agree. There is no way that I would do this myself, but thats just me. I also have olive skin so that could be a problem with home peels as well. I would love to get laser work done, but am scared to because of my skin tone.

Comment

Working...
                      X