Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

modafinil is the greatest thing in the world!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • modafinil is the greatest thing in the world!!!!

    Man!! I've used stimulants before and they worked GREAT! for studying and getting stuff done!!! But the crash was not so good to me! And I smoked cigarettes like a wild man!!

    I TRIED MODAFINIL A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!! YOU DON'T FEEL HIGH AT ALL, JUST SOLID, AND SHIT JUST GETS DONE!!!!

    Why don't they put this stuff in the water supply!?

  • #2
    So you're moving on from alcohol and pot to this?

    Great choice.

    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread63623.html

    Modafinil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

    headache

    dizziness

    difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep

    drowsiness

    nausea

    diarrhea

    constipation

    gas

    heartburn

    loss of appetite

    unusual tastes

    dry mouth

    excessive thirst

    nosebleed

    flushing

    sweating

    tight muscles or difficulty moving

    back pain

    confusion

    uncontrollable shaking of a part of your body

    burning, tingling, or numbness of the skin

    difficulty seeing or eye pain

    Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

    rash

    blisters

    peeling skin

    mouth sores

    hives

    itching

    hoarseness

    difficulty breathing or swallowing

    swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs

    chest pain

    fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat

    frenzied, abnormally excited mood

    hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)

    anxiety

    depression

    thinking about killing or harming yourself





    Nothing like subbing one (or two) vices for another.

    Comment


    • #3
      OP, manic much?

      Comment


      • #4
        Dude, side effect lists are bullshit!! Those are just extreme cases!! I found modafinil to be safe as balls in my n=1!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
          Dude, side effect lists are bullshit!! Those are just extreme cases!! I found modafinil to be safe as balls in my n=1!!!!!
          The sheer number of exclamation points in this post, and the original post, may be a telling sign...
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            The sheer number of exclamation points in this post, and the original post, may be a telling sign...
            oh, hush, you little devil!!

            you notice how everyone has a drug personality? some people will go for the downers, some will go for the stimulants. how do you feel about that? can anyone hit us with some information on this?

            Comment


            • #7
              some people go for "none of the above." what gives?
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                some people go for "none of the above." what gives?
                nothing against those people, i have many good friends that don't like drugs. i think some people are just naturally curious about things like this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've also noticed that there are some people who don't play favorites.
                  They love whatever drug they have access to in the moment, often too much.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    I've also noticed that there are some people who don't play favorites.
                    They love whatever drug they have access to in the moment, often too much.
                    i don't know, i don't believe that. i don't think a crack head would want to do dope?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      InSearchOfAbs left one important side effect off the list.

                      May cause excessive use of caps locks and exclamation points which could permanently damage your keyboard.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                        InSearchOfAbs left one important side effect off the list.

                        May cause excessive use of caps locks and exclamation points which could permanently damage your keyboard.
                        LOL..welcome back bird!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          I've also noticed that there are some people who don't play favorites.
                          They love whatever drug they have access to in the moment, often too much.
                          Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
                          i don't know, i don't believe that. i don't think a crack head would want to do dope?

                          Is "poor reading comprehension" also a side effect?

                          Also... yeah there are crack and meth heads that ALSO smoke weed.
                          And alcohol/weed lovers who also do pills (opiates, barbituates, etc), or might get bumped up sometimes too.
                          Lots of people are not exclusive to a single drug, or type of drug...
                          Though SOME do stick to only uppers or only downers.
                          Last edited by cori93437; 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Is "poor reading comprehension" also a side effect?
                            cori has jokes!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Is "poor reading comprehension" also a side effect?

                              Also... yeah there are crack and meth heads that ALSO smoke weed.
                              And alcohol/weed lovers who also do pills (opiates, barbituates, etc), or might get bumped up sometimes too.
                              Lots of people are not exclusive to a single drug, or type of drug...
                              Though SOME do stick to only uppers or only downers.
                              Even those people, they will lean to one type I think!!! Maybe not!!!!! For example, I will smoke the occasional joint and maybe knock back a beer or two here and there, but my heart will always be with things like modafinil and cocaine. The thing is that I can't do stimulats very often because of the tolerance!!! But I'm just a person that leans towards speed!!! One thing I don't enjoy is opiates. Don't get me wrong they feel great but I feel even more useless on an oxy than I do on weed!!!! I feel DEAD!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X