Primal: The Ultimate Aphrodisiac?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal: The Ultimate Aphrodisiac?

Imagine the complete opposite of a "player," that was me, painfully shy to say the least.

Fast forward 18 months into primal, and I don't feel like I'm projecting any differently, at least I'm not making any effort consciously, but wow.

Went on a first date the other day and it was the best one ever and it was she that took the "initiative" to keep it G rated.

New woman at work, very pretty, my age: "Hey, what's up, how's it goin'?" I think I did a visible double take, can't say as any woman has just come up like that before. Got to talking and I'd have to say she was almost giggling like a schoolgirl.

I just have to say, whoa, this is some powerful stuff going on. It's going to take some getting used to.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

That is awesome. Although I think you may be projecting more confidence even if you might not be aware of it. I know I am standing up straighter, walking with more oomph, and feeling better - over the last few months (even at my age) I have noticed more and more double takes and longer looks in my direction.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Play on playa!!!!

Comment

Oh it starts to show. I am getting hit on all the time now. ME LOL at my size

:wipes tears from eyes:

Ok it isnt all that odd, i have always been dead sexy, it is just that now more women are willing to admit that i make them wet :-)
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          Oh it starts to show. I am getting hit on all the time now. ME LOL at my size

:wipes tears from eyes:

Ok it isnt all that odd, i have always been dead sexy, it is just that now more women are willing to admit that i make them wet :-)
          I'll bet you use the old line, "That ain't fat, that's dick"

Comment

Nothing sexier than confidence. What a guy looks like is irrelevant after about 30 seconds to me, but confidence (and a wicked sense of humor and intelligence and a good job) - that's hot.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Same here. Sheltered my entire life. Maybe it's my new boyfriend, too. But every month now, there is a day/several days where I get ... not my usual self at all.
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Hmmm hope that happens to me lol! I've never been one to turn heads and always figured I was missing something

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fireling View Post
                  Hmmm hope that happens to me lol! I've never been one to turn heads and always figured I was missing something
                  Maybe you're just ugly

Comment

Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
                    Maybe you're just ugly
                    5'6", bald and gruesome. Hasn't been an issue
                    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by IvyBlue View Post
                      5'6", bald and gruesome. Hasn't been an issue
                      I didn't mean you, Ivy! You're a handsome devil.

Comment

Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
                        Maybe you're just ugly
                        LOL this remains a possibility... but I will withhold judgement on that until I've lost another 15kg or so .

Comment

Working...
                        X