Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My character in World of Warcraft discovers cave paintings!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My character in World of Warcraft discovers cave paintings!!

wow5.jpg
    Last edited by Moochy; 07-29-2012, 09:44 PM.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

>mfw it's 2012 and people are still attaching photos rather than using imgur, etc.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
      READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

Comment

they were drawn by Orcs

Comment

Hey I have been there too.
          Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
            >mfw it's 2012 and people are still attaching photos rather than using imgur, etc.
            we can put a MAN on the MOON....

Comment

Originally posted by SacredBeaver View Post
              we can put a MAN on the MOON....
              nope, it's a conspiracy
              I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
                Sometimes it's just too much of a pita to download, crunch and upload the dang pics to some hosting site.
                Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Comment

Originally posted by federkeil View Post
                  nope, it's a conspiracy
                  so was 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by SacredBeaver View Post
                    so was 9/11
                    9/11 is my birthday... (the proper way, day/month/year)

I'm a conspiracy?
                    I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Originally posted by JBailey View Post
                      Sometimes it's just too much of a pita to download, crunch and upload the dang pics to some hosting site.
                      Hay check out this awesome pic I want to share with you -- in 6 to 8 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by JBailey View Post
                        Hay check out this awesome pic I want to share with you -- in 6 to 8 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by federkeil View Post
                          9/11 is my birthday... (the proper way, day/month/year)

I'm a conspiracy?
                          of course not! i'm american, i meant 11/9 in your language

Comment

For the HORRRRRDE.
                            Steph
                            My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Originally posted by onalark View Post
                              For the HORRRRRDE.
                              ty, your the only one who actually responded to my post, the rest were just asses doing their own thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X