Nutiva Coconut oil at Cosctco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutiva Coconut oil at Cosctco

Just found a 78oz container of Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut oil at Costco near Seatac for $21.99! Anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area should get some.

I was actually planning a visit to the Costco here tomorrow. I'll have to see if they have it here too!
    Durp.

Comment

I will take a look at my Costco for sure. I hope they have it because that is a great price.

Comment

Just checked today and they don't have Nutiva at the Costcos here in Vegas.

But they did have a 54 oz jar of Carrington Farms coconut oil for $16.99. The label says "100% organic extra virgin" and "pure, unrefined, cold pressed" so I figured it couldn't be too bad.
        Durp.

Comment

Carrington Farms Coconut oil at Costco

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
          Just checked today and they don't have Nutiva at the Costcos here in Vegas.

But they did have a 54 oz jar of Carrington Farms coconut oil for $16.99. The label says "100% organic extra virgin" and "pure, unrefined, cold pressed" so I figured it couldn't be too bad.
          I found some today at the Costco in Winooski, VT for $15.99. It tastes as good as Nutivia.

Comment

Working...
          X