X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bag is full, huh?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

my sack is full, bag is half empty...
      "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
      "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
      "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

I want Darth back. People who can't handle him can either hit the ignore button or simply skip over his posts. He was far more funny and far less actually nasty than many people who are still on this board. I'll take an over-the-top obnoxious Darth post over some of the very real cruel comments some people have gotten away with.
        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          the bag is full, huh?
          sack?
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Wait, they banned my little impish minion? Who will I spank whenever I get angry?
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

big words, alex
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

haaaaa
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

bwahahaha!
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

This PC nonsense has to stop. Darth was an asshat and at times puerile but still it was fun and ya never knew what sort of lunacy he would spout next. I emailed and hope to see his sillyness back soon.
                    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

oh god i lol'd
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

Sorry I'm late to this party...

COUNT ME IN
                        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Unleash the Darth!

Comment

Yes, please unban Darth Friendly. Dark humor is no reason to be banned.

Comment

Another vote to bring back Darth.

But if you just want people to ban, I can make you a list.

Seriously. I can make a list.
                              Durp.

Comment

please make that list, so i can see if mine matches it
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X