Petition to Reinstate Darth Friendly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The person was a puerile bore ..glad to see the site cleaning up its act

how anyone could have found his moronic utterings 'funny' or 'witty' is a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by spacey47 View Post

how anyone could have found his moronic utterings 'funny' or 'witty' is a mystery

Comment

Pot---- kettle.
        Seriously.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

a mystery wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in a conundrum?

because darth is great. maybe his humor wasn't your thing, but it was mine and i like him
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

because darth is great. maybe his humor wasn't your thing, but it was mine and i like him
            Me too.

Comment

Odd, I found him rather droll~ perhaps it takes a certain level of intelligence before you can appreciate that particular type of humor?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

Darth is just like black licorice: "You either hate it, or you love it. But nobody is ambivalent about black licorice."
                "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
                  Darth died for our sins, but has promised one day to return for those that follow him. We hope to see you soon our Lord.
                  DON'T DRlNK THE COCONUT OIL!!!

please bring DarthFriendly back! HE contributed much knowledge and levity.

(and i'm amazed spacey wasn't banned after the things he said in the fat acceptance thread)
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    DON'T DRlNK THE COCONUT OIL!!!
                    That's the primal version of "Don't drink the Kool-aid", right?

Comment

Darth was the black velvet at the spring ball, when everyone else was wearing the white linen. It was unsettling, yes, but completely intriguing for its complete lack of decorum. By the way, if he gets re-instated, it's bickering as usual between our factions

Comment

what factions?
                        my primal journal:

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          what factions?
                          Shhhhh... no one was supposed to know about the dark factions. Damn it! I'm such a turncoat!

Comment

you drank the coconut oil!!!
                            my primal journal:

Comment

Aw, I liked Darth. There are so many douchebags with no substance trolling around here - why get rid of someone who brings the funny?

Comment

Aw hey, I take offense to that. I'm a douchebag WITH substance....

Comment

Working...
                                X