An Empire Should Have Its Darth...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Betorq View Post
    It's a funny animal vid common on the internet, not a vid of a physics lesson or requiring dissection or discourse.
    But what does it have to do with this thread, or what I posted above?

kenn replied to my post with this pic and left it up to me to read his mind and determine what he means by it. For some reason kenn can't just say something, he has to express is thoughts in pictures and then leave it up to everyone else to figure out what goes on inside kenn's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
      But what does it have to do with this thread, or what I posted above?

kenn replied to my post with this pic and left it up to me to read his mind and determine what he means by it. For some reason kenn can't just say something, he has to express is thoughts in pictures and then leave it up to everyone else to figure out what goes on inside kenn's head.
      My advice, fwiw, is : don't try to grok what's in kenn's noggin. It's a no-fly zone
      "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
      "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
      "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Betorq View Post
        My advice, fwiw, is : don't try to grok what's in kenn's noggin. It's a no-fly zone
        Just because grok doesn't get it, that doesn't mean you should passive aggressive insult my intelligence. If you have an issue with me feel free to directly address that.
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          Just because grok doesn't get it, that doesn't mean you should passive aggressive insult my intelligence. If you have an issue with me feel free to directly address that.
          #1 it was a j/k. #2 if I have anything to say passively or aggressively, whether it's you or anyone else, I have enough manners to PM, email or phone that person, rather than publically air laundry... I have no issues w/ you or anyone else on here, but I'll keep ya posted. My skin is not quite reptilian, but it is thicker than some...

Comment

• But reptilian is SOooo smoooothe...
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cheers then

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                But reptilian is SOooo smoooothe...
                smooth, but thick

Comment

• lol.
                  kenn, i'm curious. what did you mean by the gif?
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i bet it was a visual examination of the psychological breakdown of the human mind as acted out by dolphins
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• I'm suprised people on this forum actually complain about other people, get them banned.

If I was a forum moderator and got that childish garbage, I'd say "Get off the computer if you are unhappy and go sledgehammer something. Sprint back to the house. Lay in the sunshine. Then go murder a fish to get your daily dose of omega oils. Eat saturated fats, stay off the grains and sugar, & you'll be way less neurotic & controlling. Thank you for your concern. Have a nice day. Grok on."

Comment

So, you actually know what that dolphin picture is supposed to mean? Perhaps you can enlighten us.
                        My interpretation of the dolphin gif is that they are frolicking along having fun, thinking that they are doing stuff. But that 'stuff' is a little aimless and ultimately achieves little except the amusement of others. Much like this thread and the petition to reinstate the Darth.

p.s. I struggled not to LOL looking at it from work yesterday. And my daughter 8yo daughter thinks that it is hilarious too.
                        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          No, we should question you intelligence, because there is nothing to "get".

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                            My interpretation of the dolphin gif is that they are frolicking along having fun, thinking that they are doing stuff. But that 'stuff' is a little aimless and ultimately achieves little except the amusement of others. Much like this thread and the petition to reinstate the Darth.

p.s. I struggled not to LOL looking at it from work yesterday. And my daughter 8yo daughter thinks that it is hilarious too.
                            I once looked at an ink blot and I thought it looked like a rabbit.

Then, one time, I looked at a cloud and it resembled a bear.

Comment

No, we should question you intelligence, because there is nothing to "get".
                              Coming from the guy that can't get the simplest of posts and then just cuts and pastes videos instead of answering a question in his own words
                              Last edited by kenn; 07-30-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                I sent them an email! if you actually want to see Darth unbanned, take the 30 seconds to send an email too!

Contact | Mark's Daily Apple
                                I just sent an email too. Thanks for the link, Saoirse!
                                F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Working...
                                X