An Empire Should Have Its Darth...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Well this fucking sucks. Darth was awesome.
    agreed.

Comment

Beware....the whiners will find this thread to be a very target rich environment for their next banning victims!

Comment

That sucks! I met Darth in person last year (and lived to tell the tale). Great guy, funny, cool. If you don't think someone is funny, you can always just put them on ignore. Darth was the least of this forum's problems - they need to ban some people who think they're an honorary MD because they read a book on iodine. Also all Ross Perot (oops, Ron Paul, sorry) followers should be banned!
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

Thats completely and totally rotten. Darth was a great guy, his sense of humour was fantastic and when it came down to it he would give good advice. How is it people like Darth get banned, yet crack pot whackos can continue to post dangerous and harmful information? Or carry on about what they paint on their genitalia, their wifes genitalia etc etc?

Darth, I hope you're reading this, you're awesome and should not be banned.
          Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
            Apparently the whiners crowd was flooding the complaints with my name. I didn't post for two days and they went back and hit the triangle button on me. The mod said I was a hassle because I got so many complaints even when I didn't post.

I just used the contact sheet on mda main page and said I'd never had a warning until I was banned and thought it was a bit excessive.
            Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
            Beware....the whiners will find this thread to be a very target rich environment for their next banning victims!
            And so war begins. Sigh.
            Lifting Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Apex Predator View Post
              And so war begins. Sigh.
              Yeah, but kenn got a second life. I don't really like kenn, but he just went up a blip in my book for contesting his exile. And the mods get credit for reinstating him. Whiners cause grief, but I'll be damned if I let them win this one! I just hope Darth has the goat-sense to not let this sit, as well.

Darthie - I'm doing my part... now you do yours!!
              I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
                it's the Inquisition!!

Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                they need to ban some people who think they're an honorary MD because they read a book on iodine. Also all Ross Perot (oops, Ron Paul, sorry) followers should be banned!
                HEY!!! i'm going to report you!! (oh wouldn't that be ironic?)

btw kenn, although i snickered when i found out you were banned, I didn't report you or anything. not my style.
                Last edited by Saoirse; 07-27-2012, 10:39 AM.
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I really can't be doing with banning actually people from forums. I've been booted off a few in my time, mainly coz I was deliberatly being an arse and enjoying every minute of it I've even had people offer my actual real fights oh dear

Serisouly if someone pisses you off, just ignore them, let it wash over you, piss them off tight back.

Remember you do not have a right not to be offended, if you are offended that is your choice as a reaction to some-one's right to express themselves.

Bring back Darth

Even things that are pretty much univerasally excepted as offensive like racisism, bum rape and carbs, at least of someone spouts some crap then you get a measure of the type of ass-hole they are.

Comedy has the right to be as offensive as possible, if you don't like it tought shit, go somewhere else, and Darth is a funny guy.

I draw your attention to Jimmy Carr, comedian who's encoure is 'how offensice can I be till you go home' and Tim Minchin singing about prejuice

You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    btw kenn, although i snickered when i found out you were banned, I didn't report you or anything. not my style.
                    No love for kenn? what is up with that? No worries bro, I've got your back.

Comment

[snip]
                      Last edited by KerryK; 08-01-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: Learned more details and retracting my comment
                      SW: 243
                      CW: 177
                      Goal: Health

Comment

lol, no love for kenn. most of the time i just ignore him, sometimes i want to rip out his larynx with my bare hands, and rarely he makes me smile. but i wouldn't try to get him banned.

linky:
                        Contact | Mark's Daily Apple

it's activisty time! send them a brief email stating that DarthFriendly is an awesome contribution to the community and we all miss him!
                        my primal journal:

Comment

I have love for kenn, I disagree with a lot of what he says, but at least he speaks (types) what passes for his mind
                          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                            It is. We have a couple of marms who think they run the joint. I don't really engage anymore, I can't stand them and I miss the old vibe. I will miss reading Darth's colourful contributions.
                            All Dark Lords are eliminated over time. It's official canon & it's how the newer, younger, hungrier upstarts gain power & restore order. Just the way it is...

So amberlee, I put it out directly to you: embrace your dark side. To become the new Dark Lord on here, the new Darth on MDA.

Folks, I give you....."Darth Lee!!"

(And as rockin' as that blue bikini is, it's not fit apparel for a Dark Lord. A black bikini would work...)
                            Last edited by Betorq; 07-27-2012, 11:08 AM. Reason: added text
                            "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                            "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                            "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Darth didn't accept my friend request, but I lurved his posts anyway. I have never requested any regular posters here be banned even though some irritate the heck out of me, which in any case, is not grounds for reporting...only the spammers have I ever reported to the mods.

I want Darth back, too. I miss his lovable curmudgeonly posts.

Comment

I sent them an email! if you actually want to see Darth unbanned, take the 30 seconds to send an email too!

Contact | Mark's Daily Apple
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X